Mount and Blade 3???

#1SgtEvans101Posted 5/17/2010 11:43:29 AM

Does anyone believe that there will be a mount and blade 3? or if im already behind on the news, has there been any posts or hints that there is one in the making????

Thanks

#2SgtEvans101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2010 11:44:14 AM

And also what is something you would like to see if they make a 3rd one? any countries that you would really like to be added?

#3samthewisePosted 5/17/2010 12:54:13 PM
Well... Seeing as the expansion 'Warband' (which I guess you could call M&B 2, at a stretch) came out just a couple of months ago, I really don't see any reason to release a new one...

Sam,
---
eLeMeNtRoX is a joke stealer.
#4cloakedboltzPosted 5/17/2010 2:46:43 PM
If they do, they should do it with a full-fledged development team, rather than just 2 persons (him and his wife).

If 2 persons can pull a game like this, imagine a team of 80.
#5gamer0745Posted 5/17/2010 3:29:43 PM
But part of the reason this game is so great is that it WAS developed by two people. The way I see it is, although the game might not have the graphics that many gamers deem necessary for a good game, what it does have is great support and the casual gamer's experience in mind. If a big name company attempted to create this game, sure it might have great graphics but the gameplay itself might suffer as a result.
#6cloakedboltzPosted 5/17/2010 3:41:46 PM

But part of the reason this game is so great is that it WAS developed by two people. The way I see it is, although the game might not have the graphics that many gamers deem necessary for a good game, what it does have is great support and the casual gamer's experience in mind. If a big name company attempted to create this game, sure it might have great graphics but the gameplay itself might suffer as a result.

The dude owns a company that makes games. Can pretty much dictate what to do.
#7Itachi62Posted 5/17/2010 5:06:30 PM
I was in a game on multiplayer which Armagan was in. He asked people what they wanted to see in Mount&Blade 2. So yes, there's going to be a Mount&Blade 2.
---
Ave Ry'leh!
KORTHINE
#8Cronik1983Posted 5/18/2010 3:50:39 AM

More Intelliegent, less predictable, better tactically AI and improve the sieges with fire arrows, catapults, battering rams, more siege towers more ladders and I would be more than happy.

#9cloakedboltzPosted 5/19/2010 5:47:12 PM
Weather effects would be nice.
#10Disruptive_01Posted 5/19/2010 6:39:23 PM
Just more tactical commands. and perhaps make traveling in 1/3 person view, not an overview. So, you would travel with your army all the time and you could see oncoming enemies etc. They could make it like Oblivion where the entire map was its own cell and every city/town had its own separate cell. Thus, reducing loading time.
---
Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
Experience teaches only the teachable.
- Aldous Huxley