Who are YOUR favourite faction!

#1G1ANT_SQU1DPosted 5/1/2011 5:05:44 PM
You must choose a faction to be your favourite!
you can choose your own created faction, but give us the name and description please!
my faction would be RHODOK! dem itallian based medieval guys. so awesome
---
I'm metal. I don't compromise!
#2DestructiosPosted 5/1/2011 5:54:39 PM
Nrods, their huscarls are the kings of the castles.
#3G1ANT_SQU1D(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2011 7:18:55 PM
Destructios posted...
Nrods, their huscarls are the kings of the castles.

so true, i keep 10 of them with me even when im rhodok
---
#4Chinmi IronfistPosted 5/9/2011 7:08:55 PM
rhodok, my sharpshooters just cuts down enemy forces in half before they even get to me. For cavalry, I just use the hero companions.
---
This post is not to be taken out of context. All opinions expressed by this post does not reflect the opinion of GameFAQs and should not be taken as such.
#5elite_marksmanPosted 5/9/2011 10:53:12 PM
I like the Sarranids.

Mamlukes are awesome. As good as Knights, if not better.
Master Archers are bested only by Rhodok Sharpshooters.
Guards are interesting, as fast as Huscarls, and sometimes carry two-handed weapons.

They may not have the best units, but they're really fun to use, I think.
#6CormanoPosted 5/10/2011 2:16:01 AM
I've never met an army my horde of Swadian Knights couldn't massacre. Even during sieges, I find they outperform Huscarls. I do use Rhodocks for ranged attacks though, although I'm thinking of switching to horse archers on my newest playthrough.
---
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
#7rzrmasterPosted 5/10/2011 2:39:29 AM
On the first game i always used the Swadian Knights , mostly cause i went for the faction and later i helped that lady get the throne , on warband im trying the new faction ... pretty much the same thing ... even the claimant is also a woman lols...
---
"Let our ranks swell as the Black Sun dawns,that it shall never set."
-Sir Aleron d'Ilchant
#8JosieJPosted 5/11/2011 6:28:48 AM
It's funny, my favorite faction is the Vaegirs, but I generally use Swadian knights, Nord huscarls, and Rhodok sharpshooters in my armies because they're the best at what they do. I just like the Vaegir's style!
#9G1ANT_SQU1D(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2011 3:18:12 PM
Rhodok sargeants are awesome just because they where heraldic surcoats. i love seeing my colours in my armies its just too aweome
---
#10avatar404Posted 5/12/2011 11:27:24 AM
Khergits totally them they have both shooter and lancers and most important cavalry but ofcourse i use some hired blades and sword sisters so i can wipe out the enemy easily so this is my formation: hired blades 15 sword sisters: 5 khergit veteran horse archers: 60-80 khergit lancers: round 100
even though i am almost always swadian atleast on the original M&B but on warband i am with my faction and i have maximum capacity more than 600 troops...