Some questions

#1OkikurmiPosted 4/26/2012 7:56:18 AM
I recently started my own kingdom.

How long does a truce last? im waitng for it to end so i can invade some one without making everyone hate me too much.

Whats the most effective way to make my party size bigger? I'm at 127 right now and its been going up very slowly recently.

Am i officialy a king? or do i need to do something to make that happen?

Why do the relationships with the lords under my command keep going down? constantly getting "Your relationship with lord bob has deteriorated from -10 to -20"
---
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...
#2G1ANT_SQU1DPosted 4/26/2012 9:32:54 AM
If a lord has no land, he will hate you for ever
---
You should play the Crpg multiplayer mod for Mount and blade: Warband. its good
its good
#3WayBiggerJAWSPosted 4/26/2012 7:02:25 PM
Okikurmi posted...
I recently started my own kingdom.

How long does a truce last? im waitng for it to end so i can invade some one without making everyone hate me too much.

Whats the most effective way to make my party size bigger? I'm at 127 right now and its been going up very slowly recently.

Am i officialy a king? or do i need to do something to make that happen?

Why do the relationships with the lords under my command keep going down? constantly getting "Your relationship with lord bob has deteriorated from -10 to -20"

Truce as in? You can simply make peace with a king and usually no attacks will happen. A truce is a bit different, usually you get offered one after you've already entered war and the king wants it to stop, in which case it usually says "XX has offered you a truce of xx days." My last one was for 23.
I don't believe a truce matters if you're king, the person you attack is going to dislike you either way. Only if you're a mercernary/lord to a faction's king, then break the truce, said king's relationship will go down with you. But if you're king of your own nation you don't have that problem.

Every level of Charisma increase party size by one, every level of "Leadership" skill increases it by 5. Every 25 Renown increases it by 1

Did you randomly siege and win a castle/town then were prompted to pick a flag/name? If so, yes.

Lords get jealous. There's also factors. Let's say you have 3 lords. You give Lord 1 a castle, Lord 2 and 3 are going to go down in relationship due to jealousy.
The factor is; Let's say Lord 2 does not like Lord 1, his relationship is going to go down more due to this, since he'll be more jealous because he doesn't like Lord 1. But let's say Lord 3 likes Lord 1, Lord 3 will be less effected by it than Lord 2, since he likes Lord 1 and is not as jealous.