Are there any multiplayer campaign mods?

#1Ran_Ao_LiPosted 1/7/2013 4:40:09 PM
I got this game awhile ago, and loved the singleplayer, but recently some of my friends have bought it too. We're not really into multiplayer skirmishes, only the campaign. I've looked online but I can't find any mods that let us play together. Are there any or do I just suck at searching?
---
"It is the beginning of wisdom to say 'I don't know.'" - The Monkey Magic Narrator
#2CaniplaynowPosted 1/7/2013 8:56:43 PM
Battle Time mod man

Nealry coop in game

Takes a lot of instruction reading though
---
Your average friendly neighborhood gamer.
#3RealYoraePosted 1/8/2013 7:46:50 AM
cRPG is known to be a persistent multiplayer campaign world.
---
It is not things, but opinions about things that have absolutely no existence, which have so deranged mankind! - Nietzsche
#4G1ANT_SQU1DPosted 1/8/2013 5:31:54 PM
RealYorae posted...

would entirely not recommend this one bit. its a boring grindfest, and strategus (the online campaign thing) is ran by turbonerds who literally spend all of there waking hours using spreadsheets and maths to maximise there troop and gear count so they can roflstomp the entire world and feel good about themselves. joining on of these factions is extremely boring, as you dont actually get to do any battles, because the enemy dont even have weapons. i have no idea why it actually has a community anymore.
---
http://i.imgur.com/UN9GX.jpg
#5RealYoraePosted 1/9/2013 2:11:57 PM
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
RealYorae posted...

would entirely not recommend this one bit. its a boring grindfest, and strategus (the online campaign thing) is ran by turbonerds who literally spend all of there waking hours using spreadsheets and maths to maximise there troop and gear count so they can roflstomp the entire world and feel good about themselves. joining on of these factions is extremely boring, as you dont actually get to do any battles, because the enemy dont even have weapons. i have no idea why it actually has a community anymore.

Ouch, harsh words, but probably accurate to some extent. It is persistent so your friends can be in a campaign world together as per requested but it will also have many min/maxers unless you are on your own dedicated server of it or something. I am not too familiar with all the MP mods, especially a co-op campaign style one.
---
It is not things, but opinions about things that have absolutely no existence, which have so deranged mankind! - Nietzsche
#6apples1671Posted 1/10/2013 4:51:24 PM
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
RealYorae posted...

Didn't you like it before?
#7G1ANT_SQU1DPosted 1/14/2013 5:23:10 AM
apples1671 posted...
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
RealYorae posted...

I still do, i just hate it. i play it every day (2000 hours...) but i abselutely hate the thing. the developers infuriate me to an extreme extent, and the game itself is horrible. but i play it, because i do enjoy it. but it is really bad

i'd just stick to single player if i was you
---
#8RealYoraePosted 1/14/2013 3:01:16 PM
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
apples1671 posted...
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
RealYorae posted...

I still do, i just hate it. i play it every day (2000 hours...) but i abselutely hate the thing. the developers infuriate me to an extreme extent, and the game itself is horrible. but i play it, because i do enjoy it. but it is really bad

i'd just stick to single player if i was you

You are one strange squid. So it's addictive but not good is what you may be saying? I only responded so I could say strange squid though to be fair.
---
#9G1ANT_SQU1DPosted 1/15/2013 12:19:27 AM
Its like scratching your backside in public. its so so good, yet so SO bad
---