Solo challenge possible?

#1sezen_atacanPosted 10/3/2012 12:37:54 PM
I have only started this but I was wondering if it is possible to "solo challenge" this RPG with just Adol alone. Not reviving NPCs and bulldoze enemy swarms ala YsO, Ys Vi, and YsF style.

Do enemies later on have cheap "one-hit-kills"? Are there enemies that Adol absolutely cannot kill whatsoever?

Another problem is will I be forced to use certain characters later on without Adol in my party? (like friendly AI trying to settle personal scores)

Anybody tried?
#2TaruTaruKirbzPosted 10/3/2012 1:31:38 PM
The only problem with this would probably be the final boss, where you're forced to use everybody. Basically the party splits into three, two parties take out two forms and Adol takes out the final one alone, so that would be the only problem (unless you know how to hack it so that Adol enters those other two fights).

Everything else you can easily solo with Adol.
#3helldewPosted 10/4/2012 8:56:22 AM
Um what whole weakness system kinda goes to @#@# to. this game has three attacking types PIece slash and Crush. Adol by default has slash and much later on about half way can change his weapon to one of the other two types. but the problem is a lot of enemies come at you in groups and your gonna have to switch every single time. its just not worth the trouble. unless someone hacked his endgame sword (which is a slash sword that is super effective against any of the three types) and maybe pasted it with different damage outputs over the other swords. but using a normal playthrough i would highly recemend against it.

either way its kinda fun with party members you can actaully have dogi with you :)
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.