NCAA 10 PSP Rosters

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 10
  3. NCAA 10 PSP Rosters
6 years ago#1
What happened to the roster project for the PSP? If they are exactly the same as the PS2 rosters, then I'll bite the bullet and type all the names in.

I'm a stay at home dad with time on my hands, plus that is how I stay relevant with college football. I love the EA Locker feature, but what about those people that play the games on PS2 or the handhelds?

Makes me sick going on eBay where people are charging anywhere from $1 to $40 to get named rosters.

Semper Fi,
Erik Majorwitz

---
Go Trier Wolverines (1-6-1) Next Game: End of 2009 Season
www.trierwolverines.de
6 years ago#2
Well, for the PSP, you can upload the rosters to this site and we can all download them to our PSP's. The PSP since it has the USB hookup makes it easy. For the PS2, some people have the transfer unit to transfer it to a memory card so they end up being uploaded to a site and getting downloaded. On Operation Sports website for the PS2 project, some members are offering to upload as long as they get a return envelop paid.
6 years ago#3
I just wish I knew if someone had already done the PSP rosters, I would hate to do the same work for nothing. I didn't mind doing rosters on PS2, but it is painstaking on PSP.

Semper Fi,
Erik Majorwitz

---
Go Trier Wolverines (1-6-1) Next Game: End of 2009 Season
www.trierwolverines.de
6 years ago#4
ive got like 13 teams done if somebody wants them tell me how to put it on here
florida, texas, oklahoma, michigan, miami, florida state, alabama, georgia, usc, cincinnati, lsu, penn state, ohio state
6 years ago#5
Gotta do Auburn. ;)
---
Clank:Perhaps the extra oxygen will help your brain to function properly.
Ratchet:Yeah, well maybe the salt water will rust your mouth shut.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 10
  3. NCAA 10 PSP Rosters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived