Just saw a video, this game looks amazing. Just one thing:

#1Rome218Posted 4/29/2012 8:19:58 PM
I had a hard time noticing if bullet decals stay present on dead bodies. It was one of the things I loved about RDR. On some parts it definitely looked like the body had a blood spray and no decals like CoD.. but at the end I could have sworn I saw some that did have it.

Does anyone know for sure? It's a minor nitpick but something that can really throw me off as it's one of the things I really dislike games taking out. Everything is more satisfying to me when you can see bullet holes on people you just sprayed up. Even in movies they have this. Heck, even a goofy TV show like Archer. By now I think every game should give you the satisfaction of seeing a bloodied up corpse since we're serious firepower here.
#2Game Player05Posted 4/29/2012 8:48:19 PM
The hole decals are small, but the blood that comes out of them splashes on clothes and the environment. You can see this in a few videos.
---
Meh, new sig time.
#3SixStringHeroPosted 4/29/2012 9:54:53 PM
It looks like the game has both entry and exit wounds similar to RDR. I also loved that aspect, such a nice detail. This game seems not only to have just that, but takes it a bit further where blood seeps out of the wound and is affected by physics.

I saw a video where an enemy took a round to the side of the face, looked gruesome, and as he hit the ground, blood spurted out of the wound.

I wish more Call of Duty games would have bullet wounds. So far only the Treyarch CODs have this, World at War and Black Ops had some nice little bullet decals. Not sure why IW can't be bothered to add this little detail, the game is already rated M.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#4spriing_loadedPosted 4/29/2012 10:09:51 PM
I've seen jaws blown off in the videos. I'm sure bullet hole/exit wounds are in.
---
"If you don't talk to your daughter about sex......I will." -Ridley, wanting to talk to your daughter.
#5Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 11:57:20 PM
I guess I need to watch more videos! From what you guys are saying, this game is a must buy for me. =) I am so hyped right now for this game.
#6Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 12:50:38 AM
Yeah I just saw a beautiful piece of a face shot that looks to have a beautiful exit wound:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T87jZU7q5k
2:06 seconds approximately. It was awesome.