People have found a way to hack the Max Payne 3 servers.

#1Duminakan89Posted 5/15/2012 6:28:15 PM
So I was playing today online and have honestly been enjoying myself with the online play. However I encountered not one, but TWO different people who have somehow exploited the game. These two individuals were impervious to damage however they could not dish out any of their own.

It's more of an annoyance than anything else. but when playing something that involves capturing a point the player can just stand in the point without dying and thus securing a sure victory. Hopefully *Star can fix this soon. I was able to capture footage of the second dude I met who had this glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTxn8rIjn6M&feature=youtu.be
---
Stop being a Sony Sausage Smuggler!
#2Demonhacker1Posted 5/15/2012 6:31:10 PM
It's a glitch...not really hacking....I got the glitch and was unable to die or kill anyone...and it seemed like bullets just did not hit me. It was really cheap in Payne Killer however because you get points for just doing damage on Payne or Passos....meaning I had 1000 pts with no kills.
---
Currently playing: League of Legends, Resident Evil Remake, .hack//GU series, Prototype 2, Persona 4, Gears of War 3, Uncharted 3, Blacklight Retribution
#3Duminakan89(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 6:47:47 PM
see, so it will just randomly occur? if you exit the game will it reset back to normal?
---
Stop being a Sony Sausage Smuggler!
#4gavin78Posted 5/15/2012 7:00:39 PM
That's terrible, hope this multi is a BF3 and not a Homefront. After 7 straight months of BF3 I need a change...... I just want MP3 to be beautiful.....that glitch is definitely gamebreaking.
More topics from this board...
We still love you, Max!!Heazie111/20 3:04PM