Is there going to be any single player DLC?

#1mac_O_cheesePosted 5/24/2012 2:47:54 PM
I know there has been a confirmed list of MP DLC I'm just curious if they plan on releasing any single player add-ons or if they are going to add a mode similar to Dead Man Walking from Max Payne 2 because that would be awesome.
---
GT:macocheese
SteamID:pop_n_fresh11
#2UnrealRagePosted 5/24/2012 4:29:49 PM
Dead Man Walking? I think you mean Dead on Arrival hahaha. I want that mode pretty badly too, Chapter 2 would be perfect for it.
---
@UnrealRage You made your account on my birthday. You must be Jesus. SCMajesty. UnrealRage http://www.last.fm/user/UnrealRage PSN: UnrealRage72
#3wwinterj25Posted 5/24/2012 4:31:33 PM
Nothing has been said about single player DLC. All we know is the multi DLC.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#4PopGoesDaGlockPosted 5/24/2012 4:35:37 PM
Usually with R*'s case if they dont say anything about it then its not coming out
---
RIP Eyedea
I shouldn't have bought Skyrim
#5NogardaPosted 5/24/2012 4:37:15 PM
co-op missions are about the closest thing.
---
'Get a reputation for answering phones, and all they do is ring.' - Luther
#6Pal 080Posted 5/24/2012 5:04:12 PM(edited)
I'd like to see something more for SP. As much as I hate those "survive X number of waves" I think I could have fun with that in this game, with even just the SP levels, just since its so fun shooting the place up in this game! It would take a minimal effort to produce I would think. A nice way to revisit some SP action without going through the story again.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"