Does installing this game improve loading times?

#1DolphLundgrennnPosted 5/29/2012 11:44:11 AM
Topic.
#2Gmoney-Posted 5/29/2012 11:48:01 AM
So you could skip the videos quicker? I doubt it. Live with it and just watch it over and over. Is more entertaining than watching a bar load or a circle spin.
---
Justice. Across the universe.
#3DolphLundgrennn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2012 11:53:10 AM
Gmoney- posted...
So you could skip the videos quicker? I doubt it. Live with it and just watch it over and over. Is more entertaining than watching a bar load or a circle spin.

DINHIERO
#4Perfect LightPosted 5/29/2012 12:30:13 PM
Why wouldn't you have the game installed already? Less wear on the disc drive means your Xbox will last longer. I don't understand why people DON'T install games, it's not like there's a downside.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
#5PopGoesDaGlockPosted 5/29/2012 12:34:03 PM
Perfect Light posted...
Why wouldn't you have the game installed already? Less wear on the disc drive means your Xbox will last longer. I don't understand why people DON'T install games, it's not like there's a downside.

Not everyone has a hard drive.
---
RIP Eyedea
I shouldn't have bought Skyrim
#6henson802Posted 5/29/2012 12:46:50 PM
Perfect Light posted...

Hmm.. maybe cause the average Xbox360 has about 40 gigs and the average game install is around 6 gigs... then you factor in arcade games, music, etc...

I'm just guessing that some people have low disc space and are critical on what is an absolute necessity and not.

Think little one think, I know you can do it
#7Perfect LightPosted 5/29/2012 1:13:33 PM
henson802 posted...
Perfect Light posted...

Hmm.. maybe cause the average Xbox360 has about 40 gigs and the average game install is around 6 gigs... then you factor in arcade games, music, etc...

I'm just guessing that some people have low disc space and are critical on what is an absolute necessity and not.

Think little one think, I know you can do it

Obviously the TC has the capacity to install otherwise he wouldn't be asking if he should. Also, it's doesn't really work to tell others to think when you obviously haven't done so. Clearly I meant people with the space to install, I didn't think I really had to specify exactly what I was talking about.
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
#8henson802Posted 5/29/2012 1:31:50 PM(edited)
OR he could have just under and would need to delete something in order to install, much like the same position I'm in....Obviously
#9Rome218Posted 5/29/2012 1:41:04 PM(edited)
I have this game installed and did you know it's 15 gb? It's pretty, heck I'm not going to sugarcoat it: idiotic to assume everyone just has 15 gb to spare for just one game.
#10calcyclePosted 5/29/2012 6:17:18 PM(edited)
Rome218 posted...
I have this game installed and did you know it's 15 gb? It's pretty, heck I'm not going to sugarcoat it: idiotic to assume everyone just has 15 gb to spare for just one game.

why don't you just delete a disc when you are not using it, you aren't required to hold onto it if you aren't using it. if you finish the first part, delete it and install the second. you don't need an installed disc for multiplayer

I just saved you 7 gigs of memory
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
More topics from this board...
We still love you, Max!!Heazie111/20 3:04PM