I need a little constructive critism....

#1Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 6/10/2012 6:04:49 AM
Here's my video of my special edition unboxing. Kinda old but I wanna make more special edition unboxing vids on various games.

Criticize me. (no jokes about raiders blanket!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8dKuPTJJ-c&nomobile=1
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#2BeefEasterPosted 6/10/2012 6:10:26 AM
my grandmother did not approve of all the cursing
#3Duh_Bad_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 7:12:37 AM
BeefEaster posted...
my grandmother did not approve of all the cursing

Lmao.
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#4The_SpennyPosted 6/10/2012 9:02:52 AM
I don't get the point of unboxing videos. I really, really, really do not.
---
The Mad Gamer - 2003 - 2012 - may the legend continue to live in our hearts forever.
#5Ext_MePosted 6/10/2012 9:21:44 AM
The_Spenny posted...

For games that have nice special edition hauls (Like Halo Reach) its cool to see people crack it open and play with all the swag that they get.

Or when people buy new phones or toys and gadgets, its just a nice thing to look forward to if/when you get that thing.
---
I play fighting games. Shooting at stuff is cool too.
GT: H1Z1 Influenza/PSN: Extermin8ted
#6JenniferTatePosted 6/10/2012 8:45:41 PM
I liked Ice Cubes GOW3 unboxing.
#7Crystal_DreamPosted 6/10/2012 9:53:52 PM
Ext_Me posted...
The_Spenny posted...

For games that have nice special edition hauls (Like Halo Reach) its cool to see people crack it open and play with all the swag that they get.

Or when people buy new phones or toys and gadgets, its just a nice thing to look forward to if/when you get that thing.

This.
Also helps to know if it's worth the extra cash or not.
---
"I like ****ing silly *****es because I know my ***** likes it." - Kenny McCormick (South Park Season 10).
#8VanDamPosted 6/10/2012 10:05:23 PM
Its pointless. I dont care about watching people open up a video game... why dont i watch you open up your mail? Who cares. Honestly.

Here is my constructive criticism, save yourself some time and dont do it, nobody cares.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
#9hellobob09Posted 6/10/2012 10:24:08 PM
If my voice was that bad ass, I'd curse like a sailor too.
---
Above the Ignorance
#10archenemy_1314Posted 6/10/2012 10:50:34 PM
VanDam posted...
Its pointless. I dont care about watching people open up a video game... why dont i watch you open up your mail? Who cares. Honestly.

Here is my constructive criticism, save yourself some time and dont do it, nobody cares.

Quit being stupid. This is how some people find out what's in a CE. Wanna talk about pointless? Your post was extremely unnecessary and negative. There is absolutely no reason for you to hate on unboxing videos. Pack your *****ing and go elsewhere.
---
I know the pieces fit, 'cause I watched them fall away.