The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Stuck on the rooftop tremors level

#1dexalotPosted 6/19/2012 6:44:25 PM
I get to where u shoot the guy thru the gate and then i just cant figure out where to go everything blows up and it says failed its getting pretty frustrating at this point
#2Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 6/19/2012 6:46:51 PM
That whole section is timed brother. You just gotta be fast.
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#3dexalot(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2012 6:48:10 PM
They could have given us a timer lol
#4NeroTheLurkerPosted 6/19/2012 10:01:49 PM
Well obviously the building is going to collapse.. It's common sense. No need for a timer.
---
I <3 Zyns
#5ArchiteuthisPosted 6/19/2012 11:14:00 PM
After you shoot 3-5 guys at the save checkpoint, go forward and shoot the guy that runs through the door.

After that, go to the right and around the rubble blocking your way, shoot a couple of guys near the stairs, and go up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, if you go to the right, you can get some painkillers. To the left, a dude will pop out real quick and try to shoot you. After that, walk toward the door, which will collapse when you get close to it.

After that, three guys will appear on the roof above the cracked doorway. After that, you'll have to defeat one of those armed minigunner dudes.

The annoying part is that you have to do all of this without dying and with a time limit. Thus far, that was the hardest part of the game for me.
#6ronaldmcreaganPosted 6/20/2012 12:04:59 PM
The mini-gunner on the end is a real pain in the butt. The only way I could bring him down is by picking up another magnum gun on the helicopter pad just before you confront him, then I dual wielded the magnums and shot the mini-gunner several times in the face.

Another way of defeating the mini-gunner easily is to keep your sniper rifle from earlier in the level. The mini-gunner will die by just one shot of the sniper rifle. Doesn't matter where you hit him either.
#7henson802Posted 6/20/2012 12:47:27 PM
ronaldmcreagan posted...
The mini-gunner on the end is a real pain in the butt. The only way I could bring him down is by picking up another magnum gun on the helicopter pad just before you confront him, then I dual wielded the magnums and shot the mini-gunner several times in the face.

Another way of defeating the mini-gunner easily is to keep your sniper rifle from earlier in the level. The mini-gunner will die by just one shot of the sniper rifle. Doesn't matter where you hit him either.

Yes, I was breezing through this game and got to that mini-gunner guy and couldn't beat him after 5 tries and just gave up.
#8XGhoulPosted 6/20/2012 2:39:17 PM
Don't want to be an a-hole, but there was a time limit to this part?! Just kill 1-2 guys after the tremors (be accurate) do it 2-3 times, rush and kill 3 guys in the next area, collect your painkillers to the right after climbing those stairs, kill 1 guy and trigger the spawn of 4 guys on the roof, then dual wield and kill the juggernaut guy.
#9blastmaster2k2Posted 6/20/2012 3:48:19 PM
He goes down pretty easily if you shoot him in the head, or you could let him kill you, go into last stand, nail his head then.
---
Join my Max Payne 3 crew: Hardcore PC Gamers. GRFS is next.
#10MisfitAvengerXPosted 6/20/2012 5:51:03 PM
ok good advice guys...also...if you're on hard or higher...the heavy gunner WILL kill you everytime if you pop out of cover when he's firing....also...best bet is try and make sure you're on the right side of the planter box before the cutscene that introduces him so he can't kill you before you have a chance to grab cover =)