How to skip cutscenes? Theory

#1NeroTheLurkerPosted 6/26/2012 2:37:11 AM
I thought about posting this, but I didn't want to waste anyone's time with this. I haven't really tried it much on different chapters or at different times to see if it will skip those cutscenes, but anyway here's the trick/glitch. Essentially when a cutscene is about to occur after killing the set number of people in that area you attempt to join a match, but cancel once prompted to. This will skip the cutscene and put you straight into the next part of the game. This is an explanation and the easiest and fastes way to test it.

I tested this on chapter 4 part 1. When you are in the lower part of the bar and have killed all 7 guys make sure the last guy is dead. Now this is when my theory comes into play, you then hit the guide button to stop the game from playing and go to your friends list. You will then need to try to join someone's game in progress. (this could be done with recently played players too) and the menu will back out and return to the game.

It will tell you if you want to leave your session and obviously select cancel by hitting B. Now observe as you skip the cutscene and are immediately present with Max and Passos behind cover with the 2 cars in front of them.
---
I <3 Zyns
#2NeroTheLurker(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 2:39:26 AM
Excuse my errors I'm on a phone. :p
---
I <3 Zyns