Sawn Off Shotgun

#1SUPER_DISPosted 11/16/2012 7:06:11 PM
Is for noobs. Both in free aim and soft lock. If you use it, you are a noob.
---
Banana Banana Banana Banana Terracotta Banana Terracotta Terracotta Pie!
#2Voltron_ForcePosted 11/17/2012 11:21:40 AM
SoAD is for noobs. Anyone who listens to that crap or promotes it, is a noob.
(see, I can be immature too!)
---
XBL: Argyle snake
Ladies, from the bottom of my heart... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiwhOvIPYHM HOLLA!
#3Fat_Tone420Posted 11/19/2012 12:38:07 AM
For its power & range it should fire both shells at once, that would balance it pretty nicely in my opinion.
#4iron_defensePosted 11/23/2012 12:40:27 PM
It was funny how nobody complained about it when the game first came out (because no one was level 40). Now that people are level 40 people are pissing and moaning about it. I remember when people complained about the mini 30 because it was the best weapon people could get their hands on.
---
I think it's only fair that we throw monopoly money at strippers with fake boobs.
#5ImMaximusOzPosted 11/24/2012 6:09:36 AM
iron_defense posted...
It was funny how nobody complained about it when the game first came out (because no one was level 40). Now that people are level 40 people are pissing and moaning about it. I remember when people complained about the mini 30 because it was the best weapon people could get their hands on.

It was buffed in an update dude
---
GT - I M Maximus OZ
#6SUPER_DIS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:02:00 PM
Voltron_Force posted...
SoAD is for noobs. Anyone who listens to that crap or promotes it, is a noob.
(see, I can be immature too!)

No, stfu. Back on topic. Turn around a corner, die. Roll to avoid fire, die. Climb a building 10 feet up, 20 feet away, die.
---
#7SUPER_DIS(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:07:18 PM
iron_defense posted...

If you've been playing the game since launch you'd definitely see the difference in how weapons handle now versus then. Sawn off is the noob tube of payne. Why do you think so many people use it? Because it gets kill super easy. Specially on lock on, the only mode anyone plays. Just lock on and shoot. Don't move your reticule, it does't matter. Insta kill. Then you've got noob guy poster up above, rocking the sawn off with his sawn off buddies, all elitist and whatnot.
---
#8DanseMacabreOGPosted 12/6/2012 7:58:38 PM
Real men use HANDGUNS ONLY and eat DESSERT FIRST!

DESSERT FIRST!
DESSERT FIRST!