Am I the only one

#1ZechsPeacecraftPosted 11/18/2012 1:04:58 AM
Who thinks this is one of the best games ever made? From presentation to voice acting to script and gameplay. I'm saddened it didn't sell much better. One of the most original pieces of art, in any medium of all time. I'm serious I really loved this game. I can't be the only one
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#2Lord_KarecPosted 11/18/2012 1:22:00 AM
I agree COMPLETELY. I wish more people felt the same way. Can't believe this game is getting overlooked. It makes me a sad panda. :(
---
-Insert Pop Culture Reference or sig about Jesus Christ and blah blah blah here-
GT-Lord Karec
#3dorkod_xPosted 11/18/2012 3:24:41 AM
I agree. This was a very well made game that deserved more attention. Too bad its being overlooked as just another 3rd-person shooter.
#4grizzmoePosted 11/19/2012 5:50:20 AM
one of the main reasons i bought a 360 was for this game, im only a few chapters in but it seems to be worth the purchase
#5Rome218Posted 11/19/2012 8:51:37 AM
I wish it sold more as well, so we could possibly talk about a sequel. This and RDR are tied with my favorite games this gen.

The engine they use, RAGE or whatever, is simply amazing. It's got a great story, but the gameplay's animations and physics are top notch. When you shoot someone in the face for the final kill, you just feel like you popped someone in the face with a bullet.

It is the most satisfying shooter as far as core combat this gen I feel. The MP was above average, but I really love it for it's single player.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#6AndyCigarsPosted 11/26/2012 1:02:38 PM
I agree with you as well. As far as single player stories go, this is one of the best games I've played. I really enjoyed Red Dead Redemption and while this was a shorter story, more of a "shooter on rails", to quote a friend of mine, the characters, story, empathy you felt for the different people in the story, world you move through and visuals...this game is one of the best I've played.
---
"Lana, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the DangerZone."