Max not killing _______ was stupid.

#1KillerChristianPosted 12/16/2012 12:44:59 PM
Max not killing Serrano made no sense. The dude was a ruthless murderer and killed the main chick that Max tried to save the whole game.
#2lostoutlawnbPosted 12/16/2012 7:15:48 PM
the guy was having his organs harvested by the doctor.
#3LazyyAmericanPosted 12/16/2012 8:15:43 PM
Max has already ended countless lives in a foreign country....killing someone who is as helpless as someone who had organs forcefully removed from himself is kinda low on the priorities list.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#4unclekoolaid73Posted 12/22/2012 8:11:33 PM
TC i agree i'd of made that %^$# eat his hands after i stuck them up his ass.
#5BlueRunway05Posted 12/24/2012 3:11:45 PM
That was Serrano? Ehh they all look the same...
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#6PearsNwhiskeyPosted 12/25/2012 1:20:14 PM
^ IS HE SMART OR WHAT EVERYUN
---
I've been on TV more than 100 times, so of course I'm right. - Jack Thompson
#7IHateGabriusPosted 12/28/2012 3:28:59 PM
I liked it. Max explained perfectly why he didn't kill him. And to be honest it would have been cliche to have max murder him in some ruthless fashion
#8WilkyPosted 1/11/2013 2:16:14 AM
This was one of my favourite bits of the game.

Max and Serano (spelling) arent that different, they both kill. Just a moment between two men on different sides of the same coin.

Max is motivated by revenge and has been since the first game so i thought it made perfect sense.

Max saw a man that wanted revenge a nod of the head between them and let Serano it showed an oddly dark compasionate side to Max.

Spoiler

I like to think Serano was behind the death in the jail at the end
#9Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 1/22/2013 3:41:53 PM
Max didn't kill Serrano because the cold blooded murderer was no more. He would have been killing an organ harvested innocent in the likes of those victims he just set free. The Serrano he seen was beaten and a shell of his former self. Becoming one of the victims he helped traffick was far more devastating than the bullet in fabianas head.

(my post sounds awesome in max's voice)
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#10unclekoolaid73Posted 1/22/2013 5:42:33 PM
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...
Max didn't kill Serrano because the cold blooded murderer was no more. He would have been killing an organ harvested innocent in the likes of those victims he just set free. The Serrano he seen was beaten and a shell of his former self. Becoming one of the victims he helped traffick was far more devastating than the bullet in fabianas head.

(my post sounds awesome in max's voice)

You did see what he did to the doctor right? Seemed like he was still a "cool blooded murder" to me. Organs harvested or not he wasnt innocent, seems he got what was coming to him in my opinion. He sent hundreds, maybe thousands to have their organs harvested and then it happened to him and because of that all is forgiven and he's innocent? I strongly disagree with that.