Max not killing _______ was stupid.

#11Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 1/22/2013 8:21:07 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...
Max didn't kill Serrano because the cold blooded murderer was no more. He would have been killing an organ harvested innocent in the likes of those victims he just set free. The Serrano he seen was beaten and a shell of his former self. Becoming one of the victims he helped traffick was far more devastating than the bullet in fabianas head.

(my post sounds awesome in max's voice)

You did see what he did to the doctor right? Seemed like he was still a "cool blooded murder" to me. Organs harvested or not he wasnt innocent, seems he got what was coming to him in my opinion. He sent hundreds, maybe thousands to have their organs harvested and then it happened to him and because of that all is forgiven and he's innocent? I strongly disagree with that.

You missed the point unc. I was saying that the human trafficking Serrano that killed innocents was no more. He became a product of his environment. The guy was pathetic, max knew this. Why send a man to live a afterlife in hell when he was living hell on earth. Murder is murder yes. But killing an innocent woman doesn't compare with killing a dirty doc that's harvesting your organs.
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#12BigCheesySanPosted 1/31/2013 9:55:00 AM
Max clearly said Serrano would suffer more as a living person than he would with a quick death from his gunfire.

Max not killing Serrano was smart.
#13Rome218Posted 2/1/2013 4:45:05 PM
BigCheesySan posted...
Max clearly said Serrano would suffer more as a living person than he would with a quick death from his gunfire.

I don't believe he actually said it like that. Still though, Max is a nicer guy than me. I would have at least shot him in the legs and hands for all the trouble he caused. Killing him wouldn't teach him a lesson, a wheel chair for the rest of his life might.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#14feedmeacidPosted 2/4/2013 4:47:15 PM
Max does say that - that letting serrano live as a zombie is more payback than a bullet to the head, and I agree.
---
Currently Playing: Madden 13 (X360), GTA IV (X360), Landstalker (Genesis), Gran Turismo 3 (PS2) -updated 10-7-12-
#15BigCheesySanPosted 2/8/2013 8:36:37 AM
Rome218 posted...
BigCheesySan posted...

I don't believe he actually said it like that. Still though, Max is a nicer guy than me. I would have at least shot him in the legs and hands for all the trouble he caused. Killing him wouldn't teach him a lesson, a wheel chair for the rest of his life might.

Not exactly those words but something like " serrano is in his own hell..." or something like that. I agree with you that I would have done the same as you - shot him in the legs or something.
#16BlueRunway05Posted 2/8/2013 5:34:23 PM
I would've given Serrano a candy for a mixed message. I don't know, but it was pathetic seeing him like this.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.