Dead Men Walking.

#11Smakface13Posted 1/22/2013 1:59:35 PM
whiteboygene posted...
There's really only the two maps? That's... disappointing.

Yes it is. I was looking forward to this the most.
---
I am looking at you through the eyes of a dead man
http://i47.tinypic.com/19a7gw.jpg
#12MistahskilletPosted 1/31/2013 6:56:31 AM
Smakface13 posted...
xSATAN210x posted...
PostalDudesHere posted...
are there multiple maps or just one map? and can it be played solo?

2 maps, docks and New Jersey.
No, there have to be 2 players. online only, no split screen.

You can play by yourself in Private Match

So just to clarify, I can play Dead Men Walking in private match, solo, without a second character correct? So just Max Payne, no Passos? xD
This answer was harder than I thought to get @___@ Their costumer service couldn't answer me. If you can answer, I would greatly appreciate it :)
#13PostalDudesHerePosted 1/31/2013 1:55:59 PM
Mistahskillet posted...
Smakface13 posted...
xSATAN210x posted...
are there multiple maps or just one map? and can it be played solo?

2 maps, docks and New Jersey.
No, there have to be 2 players. online only, no split screen.

You can play by yourself in Private Match

So just to clarify, I can play Dead Men Walking in private match, solo, without a second character correct? So just Max Payne, no Passos? xD
This answer was harder than I thought to get @___@ Their costumer service couldn't answer me. If you can answer, I would greatly appreciate it :)

he did answer. /\
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#14MistahskilletPosted 1/31/2013 2:31:43 PM
Yeah someone confirmed it further in the ps3 board, but thank you ^^ Looks like I'm buying it!
---
I can't wait for the next Metal Gear Online!
#15PostalDudesHerePosted 1/31/2013 6:42:31 PM
Mistahskillet posted...
Yeah someone confirmed it further in the ps3 board, but thank you ^^ Looks like I'm buying it!

so you CAN play solo?
---
#16PostalDudesHerePosted 1/31/2013 7:13:56 PM
also, I figured I'd ask, what kind of custom options does DMW have? difficulty? character skin? loadouts? perks? aim style (free, soft, hard)? or is it close to COD zombies where it's bare bones and a random skin and one difficulty?
---
#17Rome218Posted 1/31/2013 8:45:45 PM
Woah I came here because I saw the Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack. Postal you must have good taste in games. :P I just made another post on your thread and found you here.

I have been wanting a co-op experience like this for so long for this game.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#18PostalDudesHerePosted 1/31/2013 8:52:19 PM
Rome218 posted...
Woah I came here because I saw the Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack. Postal you must have good taste in games. :P I just made another post on your thread and found you here.

what's up rome? of course I have good taste in games, lol. man, I've been a max payne fan since I saw the first advertisement on the inside of the case for serious sam on PC.
---
#19Rome218Posted 1/31/2013 8:59:18 PM
Rome218 posted...

what's up rome? of course I have good taste in games, lol. man, I've been a max payne fan since I saw the first advertisement on the inside of the case for serious sam on PC.

That's cool man, I used to be on these boards all the time. This is one of my favorite games this gen by far.

It's ironic because I never played part 1 and 2. I was a big fan of the core combat of RDR, and when they announced a game that would have the great RAGE engine(I think that's what it's called) in a game with modern weapons that was more linear, I couldn't wait.

In playing this game I was surprised that I really enjoyed the story too. One day I will have to play part 1 and 2 though.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#20MistahskilletPosted 2/1/2013 7:43:26 AM
Mistahskillet posted...

so you CAN play solo?

Yes, you can in private match. But you do not gain xp or grinds as it's private.
---
I can't wait for the next Metal Gear Online!