Just got this for $20 at Target!

#1rdking96Posted 1/29/2013 12:35:51 PM
It's my birthday and this means I can spoil myself with some new games. Quite a backlog now, but either way...I just couldn't resist that price!!!!

Can't wait to start playing this later in the week!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#2NevercomingdownPosted 1/30/2013 12:24:39 AM
good deal, awesome game
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
#3majormPosted 2/1/2013 6:49:20 AM
The game is fantastic. But get ready for a challenge. It's tough.
---
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#4DarkVortexPosted 2/1/2013 11:12:35 AM
Get used to it, it'll feel a bit foreign at first but Max actually has some of the most precise free-shooting controls I've ever seen.

Stay away from the target-lock for full enjoyment... unless you do multiplayer, that's probably one of the more lively playlist sections.
---
I woke up this morning, not sure where I was, then I heard a report. People die everyday but that news just rocked me to the core for some reason...
#5Rome218Posted 2/1/2013 6:34:03 PM
DarkVortex posted...
Get used to it, it'll feel a bit foreign at first but Max actually has some of the most precise free-shooting controls I've ever seen.

Stay away from the target-lock for full enjoyment... unless you do multiplayer, that's probably one of the more lively playlist sections.

I agree with ya. I do not think playing lock on for single player is fun. Also I know I had to change my sensitivity to get it to feel right.

Although when playing on-line, I was not very good with free aim. Was able to knock out hard and get unlimited pills.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#6unclekoolaid73Posted 2/2/2013 3:49:54 PM
I got it used from GAMEFLY for $8 bucks. Not a scratch on the disc, very surprised.