Just got this for $20 at Target!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Just got this for $20 at Target!

User Info: rdking96

rdking96
4 years ago#1
It's my birthday and this means I can spoil myself with some new games. Quite a backlog now, but either way...I just couldn't resist that price!!!!

Can't wait to start playing this later in the week!
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."

User Info: Nevercomingdown

Nevercomingdown
4 years ago#2
good deal, awesome game
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.

User Info: majorm

majorm
4 years ago#3
The game is fantastic. But get ready for a challenge. It's tough.
Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor...now you're scared.

User Info: DarkVortex

DarkVortex
4 years ago#4
Get used to it, it'll feel a bit foreign at first but Max actually has some of the most precise free-shooting controls I've ever seen.

Stay away from the target-lock for full enjoyment... unless you do multiplayer, that's probably one of the more lively playlist sections.
I woke up this morning, not sure where I was, then I heard a report. People die everyday but that news just rocked me to the core for some reason...

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#5
DarkVortex posted...
Get used to it, it'll feel a bit foreign at first but Max actually has some of the most precise free-shooting controls I've ever seen.

Stay away from the target-lock for full enjoyment... unless you do multiplayer, that's probably one of the more lively playlist sections.

I agree with ya. I do not think playing lock on for single player is fun. Also I know I had to change my sensitivity to get it to feel right.

Although when playing on-line, I was not very good with free aim. Was able to knock out hard and get unlimited pills.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
4 years ago#6
I got it used from GAMEFLY for $8 bucks. Not a scratch on the disc, very surprised.
  1. Boards
  2. Max Payne 3
  3. Just got this for $20 at Target!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived