God I miss this game!

#1JascoDPosted 3/14/2013 12:19:01 PM
Why the F did I sell it....

Don't you just hate that? When you sell a couple of games and then regret it some time later on.

Dumbass!
---
Itchy Tasty!
#2nazacuckooPosted 3/16/2013 2:39:46 PM
Heh, I know I'll never sell this game, it's just too good.

....Oh, sorry to rub it in.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
#3killoran321Posted 3/26/2013 12:42:22 PM
JascoD posted...

Don't you just hate that? When you sell a couple of games and then regret it some time later on.

Dumbass!

Ha ha,ive done this so many times, not with this game but with many others and ended up buying them back
#4unclekoolaid73Posted 3/26/2013 3:32:51 PM
Gamefly has it for real cheap, i payed $8 for it.
#5presea_loverPosted 3/26/2013 8:10:51 PM
I hate it when I sell a game and then the price goes waaaaay up. Thanks, economy! Now I can never play it again unless it gets a re-release!

Fortunately for you, MP3 isn't too expensive.
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
#6Rambo220Posted 3/27/2013 7:29:11 AM
JascoD posted...

Dumbass!

My problem is not selling my games. I have tons. I'm just the type of person that goes back to play some of them even if I know I don't like them (ex: Sonic Unleashed). Even games that weren't big sellers and that I have gotten 100% on I go back to such as 'The Bourne Conspiracy'. I really need to sell some though but I feel like I will be in your situation if I do.
#7JascoD(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 10:28:17 AM(edited)
Sweet. Bought the LE for only 20 bucks!

I normally hate buying LE because they are a waste of money and the content is always pretty much worthless.

But for 20? Sure, I dig the key chain. Only thing that was good.
---
Earn to Die!
#8kgould01Posted 5/13/2013 8:54:09 PM
i just picked up the limited edition for 40 bucks at gamestop. i had to get the game again. its too good.
---
GT: FP x SNUBKILLER PS3: SNUBKILLER75
Currently playing RE6, GRFS, Injustice and Defiance
#9moniewitchPosted 5/21/2013 7:10:05 AM
Yeah I bought this game for 15 dollars at best buy. Didn't play it yet but will eventually today. I heard great things about this game from reviewers. Cannot wait for the love of me 2 play it.
---
Jesus is everyone's best friend & savior
~Everyone get Baptized so you can make it into the Kingdom of Heaven~
#10JascoD(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2013 11:39:57 AM
moniewitch posted...
Yeah I bought this game for 15 dollars at best buy. Didn't play it yet but will eventually today. I heard great things about this game from reviewers. Cannot wait for the love of me 2 play it.

Its a great game. Really. I guess you have had the time to try it by now.
---
Itchy Tasty!