Season pass worth it with the sale?

#1ZechxisPosted 3/28/2013 11:16:31 AM
It's 50% off till this coming Tuesday, so I was wondering if it would be worth buying it. I played some Max Payne 3 multiplayer before - wasn't blown away but it was plenty of fun. I'm more concerned that if I buy it though, most of the DLC lobbies will be empty. How's the content and number of players for it? Is it worth it?
---
Xbox 360/PS3 Gamertag - Zechxis
#2Fat_Tone420Posted 3/28/2013 12:40:24 PM
It's pretty empty, not to say you wouldn't be able to find any matches. Deathmatch Made in Heaven is hands down the emptiest in my experience. I think I've found 5 run n stun games to play since release. The actual DLC lobby is usually very dead buy you may end up on a DLC map if the people vote in the regular modes play list.
#3ohollywoodoPosted 3/29/2013 2:31:29 PM
I'm debating this too... It seems pretty fun without the DLC.. So not sure if ill be upset at the lack of extras I get in them...
I think I'm gonna pass for now..
Frankly, I don't even know what the DLC gets you.. Is it just extra maps?
---
ooH0LLYW00Doo <-- feel free to add me
#4SoF-RamboPosted 3/29/2013 3:00:14 PM
ohollywoodo posted...
I'm debating this too... It seems pretty fun without the DLC.. So not sure if ill be upset at the lack of extras I get in them...
I think I'm gonna pass for now..
Frankly, I don't even know what the DLC gets you.. Is it just extra maps?

you get extra weapons and gear like the IA2 AR and the Bomb suit along with the maps, + more factions.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#5willisonflashPosted 4/3/2013 2:53:47 AM
It's definitely worth it. You'll be missing out on pretty good starting weapons (if you're new to multiplayer) like the excellent M4 AR and the IA2 AR, effective bursts like Deadly Force, Explosives, Hangover, new items gear, multiplayer skins of classic Max Payne characters, new factions, the new maps (which are good when you get to play then), n some new modes... plus the goddamn pass is (or was) 50% off..... I dunno why ppl were so uncertain about it...