What the hell is with people?

#1SoF-RamboPosted 3/29/2013 7:24:35 AM
I see people running around with DLC weapons and gear, so WHY DON'T YOU PICK THE MAPS??!

Also, is it just me, or is it impossible to beat anyone with either a sawn off, or dual wielded Auto 9MMs without coming from behind?
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#2DvoloS88Posted 3/29/2013 6:01:18 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...
I see people running around with DLC weapons and gear, so WHY DON'T YOU PICK THE MAPS??!

Also, is it just me, or is it impossible to beat anyone with either a sawn off, or dual wielded Auto 9MMs without coming from behind?

And the mini 30 starting rifle and a certain pistol that everyone has gold. Dont kno which one, but im tired of getting killed with two shots to my HAND. While 4 shots from my BULL magnum cant kill some one. This game has the worst weapon balancing in shooters EVER.
#3AYB1882Posted 3/29/2013 8:39:46 PM
Sawn-offs really need a nerf. It's crazy how far away you can be from somebody and still get one-shotted. At least it's not as bad when you're playing in a larger map.

The weapon balancing is indeed terrible. You're stuck either dual-wielding pistols/SMGs or using an assault rifle/sniper rifle. Shotguns and the two-handed SMGs are too situational to use as primary weapons. Granted, there are always the dorks who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and use rocket launchers.

Nobody ever wants to play on the DLC maps. Weaksauce.
---
Not changing signature until I get all your base.
#4SoF-Rambo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:21:31 AM
Weapons are so inconsistent, damage-wise. I shot this one guy at range with the IMG (burst rifle from one of the DLCs), and killed him with two bursts, and when he came back to that spot (no armor), he took 4 full bursts from it, and he still didn't go down.
---
#5willisonflashPosted 4/3/2013 11:09:36 AM
I don't get it either.. I actually really like the dlc maps from the few times I got to play them, but rarely do ppl want to pick them on map votes.. I always end up being the one person who votes for them against the same old maps that we play all the time... I still haven't gotten a chance to try the run down hotel map, but I think the rest I have.

When i started out in the earlier lvls of multiplayer I really really hated the sawed-off (even though i love this gun in films and other games) and the auto 9mm. Especially when ppl dual wielded them... it was 99.9% no competition unless you were shooting them with a rifle from a farther range.. but recently at lvl 33, I unlocked dual wielding for the auto 9mm and the M10's... and I love these guns... the auto 9mm rips through ppl like paper and I can't wait to get the sawed-off. But i try not to abuse them and stick to rifles unless i keep getting killed by said ppl. My only answer to this is to just bear through matches against sawed-off and auto 9mm spammers and keep leveling up until you unlock these guns and enjoy them yourself.

Also on another note, ppl dual wielding sawed-offs are just d!$#s
#6AYB1882Posted 4/3/2013 8:47:54 PM
I love dual-wielding Auto 9s and M10s. They absolutely shred people.

I don't mind sawed-offs on any other map but Branco HQ. The problem is EVERYONE wants to play at Branco HQ. Of the regular MP maps in Team Deathmatch, I do the best in the Bus Depot, North Favela and Hoboken Rooftops. Sometimes I do well on the Docks maps. Branco is kind of a mixed bag, depending on who I'm playing against.
---
Not changing signature until I get all your base.
#7willisonflashPosted 4/18/2013 2:47:33 PM
Ok... I'm going through the campaign now and on the second disc when Max can dual-wield two sawed-offs.. it's kinda badass.. but still cheap
#8Rome218Posted 4/20/2013 1:40:49 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Weapons are so inconsistent, damage-wise. I shot this one guy at range with the IMG (burst rifle from one of the DLCs), and killed him with two bursts, and when he came back to that spot (no armor), he took 4 full bursts from it, and he still didn't go down.

Were you in large TDM? I think on large TDM it can be a bit laggy.

Also why all the hate for the sawed off? =( It's a sawed off, it's supposed to do a lot of damage. There are only a certain amount of maps I use them. In a lot of maps I use long range weapons and try to avoid close quarters.

I think the auto 9 mm is more OP than the sawed off, I think there is just a crappy feeling of getting popped at a reasonable distance and dying.

I agree that the weapons feel inconsistent at times. I think it has to be lag.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#9UnCool_HeadPosted 4/22/2013 5:47:32 PM
That's messed up. I recently bought the Rockstar Pass with 50% discount and couldn't play a damn thing. After a year I saw my ass getting kicked over and over again.

Rockstar have already mixed things up (and removed the player counter); WHY THE HELL THERE IS NO DLC LOBBY?
For Christ sakes, I wanna play Hardcore Playlist at those new maps, not just seeing my Brazilian post-modern gangster bums with Molotovs and M4s.

My gamertag is UnCool Head. I will be back in the game soon, so add me so we can play...
#10SoF-Rambo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:13:22 AM
Rome218 posted...
SoF-Rambo posted...

Were you in large TDM? I think on large TDM it can be a bit laggy.

Also why all the hate for the sawed off? =( It's a sawed off, it's supposed to do a lot of damage. There are only a certain amount of maps I use them. In a lot of maps I use long range weapons and try to avoid close quarters.

I think the auto 9 mm is more OP than the sawed off, I think there is just a crappy feeling of getting popped at a reasonable distance and dying.

I agree that the weapons feel inconsistent at times. I think it has to be lag.

It (Sawn Off) can one hit a player at just before assault rifle ranges. That's why there's a ton of hate for it.
---