I just started the game... Spam shootdodge as much as possible, yes?

#1AmazingDanyPosted 3/30/2013 10:17:32 PM
When should I also use bullet-time?
#2The_Prophet_78Posted 3/31/2013 1:48:51 AM
Use bullet time when in cover to fine aim your headshots

When you shootdodge plan where you will land because when you stand your defenseless

Learn to shootdodge, roll, shootdodge, roll repeat. You can do this in a straight line to clear most rooms in the game. Works better in offices

Aim slightly in front of people that are moving to drop them quickly

Shootdodge is a risk but you can use it anytime. It does deplete bullet time when you use it so use bullet time first then finish off with the shootdodging
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#3LazyyAmericanPosted 3/31/2013 8:20:03 PM
No....use bullet time far more frequently but in short bursts just to line up head shots. Shoot dodges look cool but more often then not just leave you completely exposed.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#4presea_loverPosted 3/31/2013 11:16:28 PM
Shoot dodges suck in this game, unlike MP1 and to some extent MP2. Just go into slow motion and line your shots up. With all the cover in the way, it's very hard to plan a dodge perfectly so you don't get ripped to shreds by bullets.
---
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater
#5AmazingDany(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:03:21 AM
True. I finished it on hard diff, and I found myself using BT more for headshots than ST.