wtf rockstar!

#1rumbalumbaPosted 4/10/2012 11:05:02 AM

so AGAIN the shooting is L2/R2.

seriously, Rockstar does anyone in that studio have any PS3 at all? why do you always map the shooting to L2/R2 when all the other games do it in L1/R1???!!! WHY?!?!?!?!??!?!

this isn't the 360 triggers that click! ugh. my god. is it so hard to configure a few lines of config to switch the buttons?

#2ZenzokuPosted 4/10/2012 11:16:19 AM
...is it really that hard to adjust? you just...move your fingers an inch or so back...or whatever..
#3rumbalumba(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 11:21:11 AM

wut?

i use my index fingers to fire with L1/R1 but with L2/R2 i have to use my middle fingers. it's more comfortable to use the index fingers and the triggers themselves since they just click right away with the L2/R2 because of the shape your finger sometimes slips or you don't press hard enough for it to register, etc. UGH!

it's 2012 already and my point is people already complained about it in GTA4 and Red Dead but somehow R* always, ALWAYS put it in L2/R2 like it's the same 360 triggers.

#4BryanParksSuperPosted 4/10/2012 3:16:08 PM

Wahhh I'm goin cry cause I don't like thecontrols.Howe bout u STFU kid. Either get used to it or don't play. 

#5riddlebox89Posted 4/10/2012 3:44:40 PM
rumbalumba posted...
UGH! it's 2012 already and my point is people already complained about it in GTA4 and Red Dead but somehow R* always, ALWAYS put it in L2/R2 like it's the same 360 triggers.

you do know that RDR has an option to switch it to L1/R1 right? that makes everyones complaints about aiming with L2/R2 on that game invalid.

and besides, the game won't be out for another month, who's to say they're not going to let you reverse it like in RDR? you don't know because you haven't played the game yet, so you're pretty much looking like a foolish child right now.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6Jax789Posted 4/10/2012 4:12:43 PM
They're confirmed via twitter that the shoulder buttons can be changed around.
#7riddlebox89Posted 4/10/2012 4:24:19 PM
Jax789 posted...
They're confirmed via twitter that the shoulder buttons can be changed around.

There! See TC, you were pissing and moaning over nothing.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#8jeremysixPosted 4/11/2012 1:42:27 AM
Hasn't Rockstar always had the option to change it from L2/R2 to L1/R1... I prefer L2/R2 for shooters, but if a game only has the option for L1/R1 guess what? THEN I DEAL WITH IT AND PLAY THE GAME. Stop acting like a stupid child and don't make pathetic topic complaints like this.
---
PSN: kingdutch
"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"
#9Jax789Posted 4/11/2012 4:30:26 AM
If they only had the option to use L2/R2, then it would be a valid complaint, seeing as how the PS3's triggers are rubbish without using add-ons. Don't be a condescending douche.
#10EVE6 FANPosted 4/11/2012 8:46:40 AM
Honestly, i can go back and forth really easily. I play RDR and Mass Effect 3 and dont have to adjust the controls, just the sensitivity.
---
I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible. But pissing everyone off is easy and funny as hell. Will Ferrell