I hope movement is not like RDR and GTA4.

#1MMAKSXPosted 4/28/2012 3:50:54 PM
and more like MP1 and MP2, GTA4 and RDR feel to sluggish in the movements, even though I dont like GTA4 I love RDR but the movement still irks me from time to time, almost as if its trying to be too realistic, I want my max payne to be fast and furious in the its action.
#2B0vrilPosted 4/28/2012 4:52:11 PM
The movement can feel pretty clumsy at times. I think that's partly due to their Euphoria animation system. Which Max Payne has.

Although I thought the movement improved a good deal from GTA4 to RDR I am guessing it will improve again in MP3.
#3MMAKSX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 5:25:10 PM
Quote:The movement can feel pretty clumsy at times. I think that's partly due to their Euphoria animation system. Which Max Payne has.

Although I thought the movement improved a good deal from GTA4 to RDR I am guessing it will improve again in MP3.

@B0vril

I doubt its the engine, its up to the devs to decide how the character controls, see the Force Unleashed games, using the euphoria engine and it moves much different.
#4vivalatourPosted 4/29/2012 1:24:50 AM

what would max run like with a bullet in his  :o

#5vivalatourPosted 4/29/2012 1:47:45 AM

the way some movement was explained by designers , I

think one in particular was AVATAR , that the egine has a lot

to do with the movement ... I watch so many trailers and should

pay more attention , meaning I guess I should read more about them :roll:

#6j00MamasFacialPosted 5/1/2012 10:18:15 PM
vivalatour posted...
the way some movement was explained by designers , I think one in particular was AVATAR , that the egine has a lot to do with the movement ... I watch so many trailers and should pay more attention , meaning I guess I should read more about them :roll:

Every single time you post I wonder what the **** you are talking about. I never figure it out.
---
PSN ID: j00_Mamas_Facial
#7vivalatourPosted 5/1/2012 11:49:56 PM

yOOmama  it's like when you snatch the pebble you may then leave the temple :roll:

#8riddlebox89Posted 5/1/2012 11:52:44 PM
j00MamasFacial posted...
Every single time you post I wonder what the **** you are talking about. I never figure it out.

Don't worry, you're not the only one, actually i think everyone on this board added him to their block list so they don't risk losing anymore brain cells then they already have by reading anything he posts.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#9vivalatourPosted 5/2/2012 12:30:19 AM

:shock:

I am a dedicated member of "Peter Pan is Bad-Ass"group

#10jam24Posted 5/2/2012 2:51:19 AM
vivalatour posted...
the way some movement was explained by designers , I think one in particular was AVATAR , that the egine has a lot to do with the movement ... I watch so many trailers and should pay more attention , meaning I guess I should read more about them :roll:

The AVATAR engine is only on Steam, but last generation RDR was remade by them, so the ragdoll animations are used to walk around, thus realistic sound and improvement.

............................................................Two can play that game my friend.