Its funny how...

#1jasomramirez666Posted 5/21/2012 12:31:15 AM
So many people complain that the game is difficult.. I personally enjoyed the challenge but was not annoyed by how hard it is.. I guess gamers nowadays just wanna be spoonfed - shoot a few easy enemies then watch the story unfold..

This game is awesome, those who complain about difficulty just suck at games...
#2Captain_Sexy_TPosted 5/21/2012 12:36:02 AM
Yup.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Join Hardcore Hamburger Time! (BF3, PS3) http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241227623349/
#3vivalatourPosted 5/21/2012 12:40:34 AM
R* took time for purty good cover system ! if a guy wants to run and gun they're
purty much SOL ! unless maybe having infinite ammo and plenty of pain killers ?
do these guys know how to say patience and cover ? I guess not ! ...
#4JennaiPosted 5/21/2012 1:35:02 PM
jasomramirez666 posted...
So many people complain that the game is difficult.. I personally enjoyed the challenge but was not annoyed by how hard it is.. I guess gamers nowadays just wanna be spoonfed - shoot a few easy enemies then watch the story unfold..

Agreed. We have people buying this game that grew up playing MW and GoW, with a small helping of HALO. God forbid a game challenge you or refuse to bend when you aren't good enough.

Loved the difficulty, made me feel like I accomplished something beyond watching the cutscenes.
---
Currently playing: AC4, Tekken 6, VF5, GTA: TBoGT...and some others =o
#5riddlebox89Posted 5/21/2012 2:04:00 PM
vivalatour posted...
R* took time for purty good cover system ! if a guy wants to run and gun they're

If by pretty good cover system you mean, a cover system that leaves you open to enemy fire everytime you go in and out of it, risking potential damage, then yes it is a pretty good cover system.

It's easy as hell to go through the game without using cover, even without infinite ammo and no painkillers.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#6DonOfTheZeroPosted 5/21/2012 2:24:40 PM
Don' you always risk getting shot when you go into and out of cover? One wouldnt think that you would be safe from gun fire when you poke your head out would they? Furthermore, why on earth would you even expect to be safe in that situation? And are the enemies supposed to stop firing as you enter cover? That would make no sense now would it?
#7z_cherubPosted 5/21/2012 2:28:05 PM
Jennai posted...
jasomramirez666 posted...

Agreed. We have people buying this game that grew up playing MW and GoW, with a small helping of HALO. God forbid a game challenge you or refuse to bend when you aren't good enough.

Loved the difficulty, made me feel like I accomplished something beyond watching the cutscenes.

I actually died a lot getting used to it... The game had to hand me extra painkillers - I felt like a giant vagina :*(
---
PSN: ZCherub
#8runyonavePosted 5/21/2012 2:37:11 PM
What I loved most about the combat is how enemies react realistically when in cover. For example, if you're in cover and an enemy in front of you is also in cover. That enemy will keep popping out and shooting, then ducking back in. When that enemy ducks back in and you pop out and aim your gun in the direction the enemy will pop out, the enemy won't show himself, he'll stay in cover. He will wait till you go back in cover. First time I noticed this, I was pretty much impressed with the AI. Now, you can't cheese your way through, you actually need good timing.
---
Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden 3, Bayonetta, God Hand and Vanquish: The greatest games in their respective genres.
#9SyphonFilterFanPosted 5/21/2012 2:46:23 PM
vivalatour posted...

Not really, when you know how to use bullet dodge effectively you can get away with run and gunning a lot. Even on the higher difficulties.
---
You're going to need a bigger gun!-Anton Girdeux, Syphon Filter