www.youtube.com/user/ruizantd
DeathOnTheRoad
#2jeremysixPosted 5/26/2012 3:12:25 PM
FACT: it is a rifle.
---
PSN: kingdutch
"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"
#3Jeric735Posted 5/26/2012 3:47:24 PM
Haven't got a chance to try any other single-shot rifles in MP, but so far, I think it's overpowered, especially with an extended mag. That's 30 chances to shoot someone across the map in quick succession or in the head.
---
PSN: Jeric-S
#4aNsWeRkEy02Posted 5/26/2012 11:22:01 PM
FACT: In real life mini-30 uses the same ammo as the ak47..but it seems in this game..it does more damage than the ak..definitely overpowered..hope rockstar do something about this
#5UFCTAPOUTKINGPosted 5/26/2012 11:26:04 PM
It's also one of the slowest guns when walking or aiming or anything it's made for long range shots it's powerful but if I flank you when your holding it your toast. This game is very Cost benefit with how it works if I have 2 pistols I'm not any good far away but up close I'm a beast. If you have a mini 30 and I'm far away I need to be careful if I'm right next to you you can't aim at me before I get at least a few shots off.
---
RPGer, MMA fanatic, and all round gamer. Psn: Undertaker01235
Waiting for: Max Payne 3, Far cry 3, and AC3
#6-Carge-Posted 5/27/2012 1:10:39 AM
The FMP G3S and Barrett .50 cal are much worse, only issue with the mini is that the AK can't hold a candle to it.

So Buff AK I say
#7jlourencoPosted 5/27/2012 5:32:55 AM
UFCTAPOUTKING posted...
It's also one of the slowest guns when walking or aiming or anything it's made for long range shots it's powerful but if I flank you when your holding it your toast. This game is very Cost benefit with how it works if I have 2 pistols I'm not any good far away but up close I'm a beast. If you have a mini 30 and I'm far away I need to be careful if I'm right next to you you can't aim at me before I get at least a few shots off.

This. I love the Mini-30, but close range combat vs. somebody with two machine guns or pistols is terrible. I tend to shoot enemies from medium-to-long range. Even against an AK, close range combat is difficult.
---
PSN: colonel_buendia_ / Playing: Uncharted 3 MP / BF3
Best games ever: Xenogears, Deus Ex, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 6, Mass Effect 2 and RD Redemption
#8aNsWeRkEy02Posted 5/27/2012 7:22:52 AM
if you can't beat them, join them..been using mini-30 a couple of hours ago..and im loving it..its level 3 now..good thing I already unlocked the fourth custom loadout..

this thing really pawns at medium range..
#9darealscarfacePosted 5/27/2012 8:17:37 AM
Jeric735 posted...
Haven't got a chance to try any other single-shot rifles in MP, but so far, I think it's overpowered, especially with an extended mag. That's 30 chances to shoot someone across the map in quick succession or in the head.

dont forget the attachments that add damage to it.
---
PSN: OmGiTZElectric
I dont have nothing witty to say so take it in the face.
#10RoxiesPosted 5/27/2012 9:38:19 PM
UFCTAPOUTKING posted...

I read this and absolutely lost it. No matter how you look at it, the Mini30 is broken. Up close, there's no scope so you can easily kill someone with free aim so long as your camera speeds are up to snuff. Higher speeds are essential in this case.

The sniper is not broken considering it is harder to use up close AND it doesn't have a reticle when you're not scoped in. The fact that a weapon that has close and long range capabilities and is able to kill within 1 (99% of the time) - 3 (1% of the time) is clearly a broken weapon and needs to be nerfed.

I mean really, it's not my fault people can't aim and need the boost up to keep up with me.

PS: Anyone who uses a Mini-30 is a baby aimer and casual. PROVE ME WRONG.
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/331pqtl.png
www.Youtube.com/RoxiesMD
More topics from this board...
playstation storegoodguy600017/27 5:51PM