HD Max Payne I and II?

#1DilutedCrimsonPosted 5/28/2012 8:40:54 AM
I may have missed something, but has there been any word on an updated release for PS3 like they've done for MGS,Shadow of the Colossus, etc?
#2AshWilliams78Posted 5/28/2012 9:45:08 AM
I would love a Max Payne HD Collection
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#3z_cherubPosted 5/28/2012 10:04:55 AM
DilutedCrimson posted...
I may have missed something, but has there been any word on an updated release for PS3 like they've done for MGS,Shadow of the Colossus, etc?

MP 1 is available on the PSN. No word on 2 yet to my knowledge...
---
PSN: ZCherub
#4darealscarfacePosted 5/28/2012 10:18:12 AM
z_cherub posted...
DilutedCrimson posted...

MP 1 is available on the PSN. No word on 2 yet to my knowledge...

they have 1&2 on the xbox arcade
---
PSN: OmGiTZElectric
I dont have nothing witty to say so take it in the face.
#5Crimson SkysPosted 5/28/2012 1:04:00 PM
Get the PC versions. Unless you have a crappy computer you can play them with the graphic settings turned all the way up, which is what they would look like in HD, and the controls are better too.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#6Pal 080Posted 5/28/2012 3:37:21 PM
PC all the way, those other games were console only titles so an HD remake is the only way to sharpen them up. Play on PC with higher resolution and the original decent graphics that were with the PC release, and it'll be equal to the HD version of the console copy.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#7AshWilliams78Posted 5/28/2012 3:49:09 PM
Well I prefer a Gamepad over Keyboard and Mouse so I'll wait n pray for an HD collection.
---
ShopSmart,ShopS-Mart - Names Ash....Housewares
#8Crimson SkysPosted 5/28/2012 3:51:44 PM
AshWilliams78 posted...
Well I prefer a Gamepad over Keyboard and Mouse so I'll wait n pray for an HD collection.

You can use PS3 controllers with computer games.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#9DeathProfitPosted 5/28/2012 4:37:32 PM
I would imagine if they released an HD set it would be the fully vamped up PC look rather than the limited PS2 and xbox one. I remember the berettas didn't even kick back on the console versions. So I am pretty certain, were they to do an HD set, it would be from the superior PC titles optimized for the PS3 and 360.
---
"Here abandoned in my fame, armageddon of the brain..." - Michael Jackson
- Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous. -
#10docman864Posted 5/28/2012 5:23:12 PM
I recently bought Max Payne 2 for the xbox360. According to gamespot, ps2 ports are inferior, while the xbox are closer to what you get on PC.