do people still play MP?

#1jasomramirez666Posted 8/27/2012 12:18:41 AM
are there a lot of rooms up and running at any time?
#2Fat_Tone420Posted 8/27/2012 2:28:32 AM
Soft lock DM, TDM, & Gang Wars are easy to find
Free Aim is getting very scarce.

Either people have moved on or gone back to school. But, free DLC this week may trick some people into coming back.

If you like Soft lock, you'll find a game easy. If you like Free Aim you'll find a game but probably always see the same people.
#3harvie84Posted 8/27/2012 4:25:03 AM
I mostly play free aim death match or gang wars and never have any problems finding a match.
---
PSN: harvie07
#4iLoveMyEgoPosted 8/27/2012 2:27:29 PM
you can find games but a patch recently kinda messed up the multi hopefully rockstar get it on it before it does more damage to dwindling numbers of players..
#5sparowprimePosted 8/31/2012 7:14:04 AM
It's a shame more people don't play free aim. Switching to soft lock matches just feels cheap in comparison, not that I've been able to win in either of them, but still.....
#6flairePosted 9/3/2012 7:42:22 PM
The multiplayer in this game is not a reason to buy the game.

It is just a mediocre experience to fill your boredom if you have no better alternatives
---
So many games......So little time.......
#7j00MamasFacialPosted 9/4/2012 11:11:06 AM
flaire posted...

It is just a mediocre experience to fill your boredom if you have no better alternatives

Sounds like you get owned a lot in multiplayer. I personally think that the multiplayer in MP3 is fantastic. Short of all the bugs (of which there are a great deal) then game would have the best/funnest multiplayer I have ever played.
---
PSN ID: j00_Mamas_Facial
#8neil9936Posted 9/4/2012 7:33:46 PM
j00MamasFacial posted...
flaire posted...

Sounds like you get owned a lot in multiplayer.

Maybe. Or perhaps it significantly pales when compared to the single player experience.
---
"At a certain point in life, you realize you know more dead people than living."
#9Sons_Of_AnarchyPosted 9/7/2012 3:38:44 AM
Multiplayer is great especially when you have a decent crew. I think it can be improved upon though by getting rid of the frequent lock ups, dead people coming back to life and never dieing, and long loading times in gang wars.

Sons Of Anarchy AU.
Men Of Mayhem, Fear The Reaper!
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/sons_of_anarchy_au