max payne 3 the complete edition

#1sadiq2010Posted 3/22/2013 9:34:03 PM
when it will be out, i am waiting for the release is there any news about it?
#2riddlebox89Posted 3/23/2013 2:42:25 PM
They're most likely not going to make one since all the DLC for the game is focused on multiplayer, there's no point to making one when nobody even plays the DLC maps anyway.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#3yomo110Posted 3/24/2013 3:10:11 AM
tell that to naughty dog who brings out uncharted 2 and 3 game of the year editions with nothing but map packs and co-op packs all focused online, nothing with the single player, so your logic fails
#4Ikilluha1Posted 3/24/2013 7:16:43 AM
yomo110 posted...
tell that to naughty dog who brings out uncharted 2 and 3 game of the year editions with nothing but map packs and co-op packs all focused online, nothing with the single player, so your logic fails

But the online is still alive for Uncharted 2 and 3.
Max Payne 3 only gets like what, 500 players or something a day?
---
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#5yomo110Posted 3/25/2013 3:58:16 AM
well so far all rockstar games have been re-released, gta 4 complete edition, red dead redemption goty edition with undead nightmare, and la noire complete edition. so if u go by their previous games, which has not even come out 1 year apart, this will probably get one
#6riddlebox89Posted 3/29/2013 2:57:09 AM
yomo110 posted...
well so far all rockstar games have been re-released, gta 4 complete edition, red dead redemption goty edition with undead nightmare, and la noire complete edition. so if u go by their previous games, which has not even come out 1 year apart, this will probably get one

LA Noire isn't a Rockstar game, they published it yes, but they didn't make it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.