Max Payne 4 & hd collection

#1MKWARRIOR2000Posted 4/17/2013 10:25:21 AM
If they ever come out with a Max Payne 4 it should be on the PS4 & XBOX 720 & not only that but they should release a max payne hd collection with the original max payne & max payne 2 the fall of max payne for ps3 & xbox 360 & PS4 & XBOX 720 the new 4th game should have Mona Sax return having survived her supposed death in max payne 2 & maybe even the return of Michelle having either survived or faked her death
#2ViciousXl2Posted 4/17/2013 7:35:29 PM
MKWARRIOR2000 posted...
maybe even the return of Michelle having either survived or faked her death

That would undermine the entire series
---
The answer to your first question is shaddup
#3riddlebox89Posted 4/18/2013 5:12:09 AM
MKWARRIOR2000 posted...
maybe even the return of Michelle having either survived or faked her death

It's kind of hard to fake your death when you were shot in the stomach and chest three times from close range, Michelle is dead, having her come back would be stupid and completely ruin the entire series.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#4MKWARRIOR2000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:28:06 AM
what about Mona Sax? If you beat max payne 2 on the hardest difficulty there is an alternate ending in which she survives though it's unknown which ending is canon well they could make that alternate ending canon. But what did you think of my hd collection idea?
#5riddlebox89Posted 4/18/2013 1:15:28 PM
MKWARRIOR2000 posted...
what about Mona Sax? If you beat max payne 2 on the hardest difficulty there is an alternate ending in which she survives though it's unknown which ending is canon well they could make that alternate ending canon. But what did you think of my hd collection idea?

HD collection idea good.

Mona Sax coming back idea bad, 3 pretty much confirms that the ending where she died is canon and it would make the second game pointless because it was building up to Max falling for someone again after his wife died then losing them and learning how to cope with the loss.

Besides hard mode isn't even available until after you've already beaten the game, that little tidbit is just a reward for making it through hard mode but as it's an after first playthrough thing, it's not canon.
---
#6TheMisfitPosted 4/18/2013 3:57:54 PM
HD collections for PC console ports are pointless, the first 2 games can be played on very basic hardware at resolutions far surpassing 1080p and at 60 fps+. Just play them on your PC with some texture mods.

I know some people just don't like to game on computers, but this really is the best way to play classic Max Payne.
---
GameFAQs fanboy for 11 years.
#7riddlebox89Posted 4/20/2013 6:12:35 AM
TheMisfit posted...
HD collections for PC console ports are pointless, the first 2 games can be played on very basic hardware at resolutions far surpassing 1080p and at 60 fps+. Just play them on your PC with some texture mods.

I know some people just don't like to game on computers, but this really is the best way to play classic Max Payne.

The Splinter Cell HD Trilogy were ports of the PC versions, your post is now irrelevant.
---
#8TheMisfitPosted 4/21/2013 3:36:06 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
TheMisfit posted...

The Splinter Cell HD Trilogy were ports of the PC versions, your post is now irrelevant.

If they are PC ports, then I can't argue that. Touche' sir.
---
GameFAQs fanboy for 11 years.
More topics from this board...
We still love you, Max!!!Heazie111/20 3:04PM