Player Ratings?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 10
  3. Player Ratings?
7 years ago#1
Anyone have player ratings for the ps2?
7 years ago#2
I just checked the ESPN provided Madden 10 ratings (here: http://espn.go.com/videogames/features/madden/madden10?teamId=15) and they are ABSURD. They rate the 49ers horribly: Michael Crabtree overall 84?!?! Nate Davis overall 64?! It's a joke. Matthew Stafford at 79, Drew Stanton at 47?!?!?! I have no idea who made these ratings, but they are clearly mentally incapacitated. I hope these aren't the final ratings, because they are horribly inaccurate.
7 years ago#3
I just looked over all the ratings that were posted. I'm 100% sure it's a joke. A lot of ratings on players who had great seasons last year WENT DOWN. What the hell?!!?!
7 years ago#4
I've seen those everywhere.

Those are for the XBOX 360 & PS3. Not the PS2.

I want PS2 ratings.
7 years ago#5
people? They changed the ratings system greatly.

high 80s/90s are great people
70s/low 80s are average
60 are below average
40s/50s pretty much suck
7 years ago#6
Why would they change the rating system?
7 years ago#7
The giants look like they have horrible revievers with their best being kevin boss with an 83. this is going to be a long season if this is true.
Yankees=2009 champs
7 years ago#8
people? They changed the ratings system greatly.

high 80s/90s are great people
70s/low 80s are average
60 are below average
40s/50s pretty much suck

is there any validity to this? if so, that would be kinda cool..
Not Changing My Sig Til People Stop Saying They Are Not Changing Their Sig Till....
7 years ago#9
http://espn.go.com/videogames/features/madden/madden10?teamId=1

If you look at the Bears and the other teams you can see what I mean. Plus on the Madden website you can download the rosters.
7 years ago#10
holy crap.. thats crazy.. but its kinda cool tho.. make it more fun.. i dont think i want to see what the cupcake rosters will look like
Not Changing My Sig Til People Stop Saying They Are Not Changing Their Sig Till....
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 10
  3. Player Ratings?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived