stuck in floor 19

#1sifu101Posted 12/6/2009 10:33:09 AM
I need help in the lava area of floor 18/19/20. one of these floors. The lava area is where u need to have zelda minion carrying the arrow shooter but when i shoot my arrow to the right to activate a timed door, the arrow i shoot to the right doesnt reach the target eye. help pls.?
#2Hyrulesaver123Posted 12/6/2009 10:53:20 AM
There's a hallways that has three rows of blocks have Zelda break through those then go up the staircase and kill off the two waves of enemies until the phantoms spawn.

Hit one in the back and have Zelda take control of it.

Go back to the lava area and now Zelda can carry you around.\

Now, have Zelda stand in the top right corner as close to the walls as possible.

Jump on her shield and use the whip to get to the platform.

Grab the arrow shooter and jump on her shield (make sure you have her positioned properly so you can jump onto it from the platform).

You'll see a wall that separates two areas. Put that area shooter on one of the special tiles on the right (with it facing right).

Then, walk over to the other shooter, pick it up, and jump on Zelda's back.

Place it on the left area separated by the wall with it facing left.

Now get back up on that platform where the first arrow shooter.

Then, have Zelda hold it above her head (with the area shooter putting left) and standing on the special tile.

First shoot the one on the right side with the arrow then the one on the left. The door will then open.

Took me forever to figure out >_>
---
Official Reptar advisor of all of gamefaqs
Pokemon Diamond FC: 3222 2038 9261 Standard rules, h4x items
#3Hyrulesaver123Posted 12/6/2009 10:53:21 AM
There's a hallways that has three rows of blocks have Zelda break through those then go up the staircase and kill off the two waves of enemies until the phantoms spawn.

Hit one in the back and have Zelda take control of it.

Go back to the lava area and now Zelda can carry you around.\

Now, have Zelda stand in the top right corner as close to the walls as possible.

Jump on her shield and use the whip to get to the platform.

Grab the arrow shooter and jump on her shield (make sure you have her positioned properly so you can jump onto it from the platform).

You'll see a wall that separates two areas. Put that area shooter on one of the special tiles on the right (with it facing right).

Then, walk over to the other shooter, pick it up, and jump on Zelda's back.

Place it on the left area separated by the wall with it facing left.

Now get back up on that platform where the first arrow shooter.

Then, have Zelda hold it above her head (with the area shooter putting left) and standing on the special tile.

First shoot the one on the right side with the arrow then the one on the left. The door will then open.

Took me forever to figure out >_>
---
Official Reptar advisor of all of gamefaqs
Pokemon Diamond FC: 3222 2038 9261 Standard rules, h4x items
#4Spartan2002Posted 12/6/2009 12:11:19 PM
What's pissing me off in this floor is the fact that I made Zelda pick up the Arrow shooters...
And then I figured it out that she can't drop it.
I was forever stuck surrounded by lava, had to suicide myself

And start from the beginning

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
---
Some people die as heroes, others survive and manage to get into sequels
#5sifu101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2009 12:12:08 PM
if u hit zelda with any item including sword she drops it -.-
#6someone1916Posted 12/6/2009 12:14:23 PM
Just wondering if anyone managed the puzzle on the previous level - an elevated pressure switch opens a door to the left which requires an elevated arrow redirector in order to hit an eye. The only redirector in the room is also elevated.

I wasn't able to figure it out, but it seemed to be optional, so I just didn't bother with it.