List of Stamp Locations

#1GarroGXPosted 12/7/2009 6:14:23 PM
For people wondering where are the locations of all the stamps. I made a list of them with a summary of where to get them. I'm not totally sure about the Temple stamps since I can't see Temple maps on the Ralmap menu (I mark where the stamp station area with an S on the map). Also, sorry if im hard to understand, My English knowledge is pretty limited.

Forest Realm:
-Aboda Village: Next to train station
-Forest Sanctuary: North part of the map, near some stairs
-Withtleton: Near the entrance of the north field.
-Hyrule Castle: (Bombs needed) NW corner.
-Forest Temple: (Leaf Vacuum needed) 1F - On the poison gas room.
-Trading Post: (Bomb needed) NW corner inside the cave.

Snow Realm:
-Anouki Village: NE corner
-Snow Sanctuary: East area of the map, on a small hill.
-Wellspring Station: (Boomerang needed) Passing the lake using the ice torch.
-Snow Temple: (Boomerang needed) the room full of water and 5 torchs, on the NE corner of the room.

Ocean Realm:
-Papuchia village: (Snake Rope + Bird Song needed) on the SW corner of the islands south of the village.
-Ocean Sanctuary: (Snake Rope + Bird Song needed) on top of the entrance to where the lokomo is.
-Pirate Hideout: (Snake Rope + Bird Song needed) On the center of the map, on the hill.
-Ocean Temple: (Snake Rope + Bombs needed) Bombing the north walls on 2F. Inside the new room.

Fire Realm:
-Goron Village: (Snake Rope needed) NW corner of the area east of Goron village.
-Fire Sanctuary: (Boomerang needed) Unlock the bridges (turning on the torchs) North part of the area.
-Fire Temple: (Bow needed) The room with 4 eyes next to each other, a switch is hidden on the SW corner. Hit it with an arrow.

Desert Realm:
-Sand Sanctuary: After doing Sand lokomo's sidequest (unlocked after passing Sand Temple) pick a cucco and fly to the island in the SE corner of the area.
-Sand Temple: (Sand wand needed) On the west side of the sand river on 2F.

-Spirit Tower: On the very top of the tower.
#2sexvssciencePosted 12/7/2009 6:16:04 PM
thank you! this is fantastic.
---
gamertag: inhaleandvomit
#3Miner22Posted 12/7/2009 6:18:39 PM
Very nice find, I was actually doing these just now and was wondering where the castle stamp was =)

---
Pokemon Pearl: Neo FC: 3695 9232 7703
#4GarroGX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2009 6:49:48 PM
Pointing out that the Hyrule Castle Stamp, the stamp is on the town.
---
Previously known as AlfaHunter, never liked that name anyways P:
#5UlttimaaPosted 12/7/2009 6:53:36 PM
Whoa, thanks a ton, dude. I was just trying to figure out which ones I was missing now, then this pops up. Thanks a TON, man!
---
"Cooking Mama (so they can learn their place) but no Gardening Mama. They might get the idea they are allowed outside then try to escape."-DeltaBladeX
#6UlttimaaPosted 12/7/2009 6:55:07 PM
Also, if you could, how does one get to the Pirate Hideout? Is it through a sidequest, or does it happen normally through the story? I'm only up to the Fire Realm now, and I haven't done the dungeon, but I just wanna make sure I didn't miss it.
---
"Cooking Mama (so they can learn their place) but no Gardening Mama. They might get the idea they are allowed outside then try to escape."-DeltaBladeX
#7GarroGX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2009 6:58:26 PM
To unlock the Pirate Hideout you need a Force Gem (Doing sidequests) but I dont remember which sidequest gives you that track, maybe its the "Bring ice to the fish guy" on the Ocean village but im not sure, sorry : /
---
Previously known as AlfaHunter, never liked that name anyways P:
#8UlttimaaPosted 12/7/2009 7:01:25 PM
Ah, okay thanks. I just wanted to know if it was through a sidequest or not. Thanks.
---
#9megatoothPosted 12/7/2009 7:16:58 PM
Awesome, much appreciated!
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4655/megatooth2xi1.jpg
#10DarkstarRipclawPosted 12/7/2009 7:19:11 PM
Neat-o.

Do you mind if I use this in my FAQ? I will of course expand on the details for the locations of each, but this would work for me right now ;).

If you do not mind me doing so, then what name would you like to be credited by?
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
http://ramblingsofavideogamefaqwriter.blogspot.com/