List of Stamp Locations

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GarroGX

GarroGX
7 years ago#1
For people wondering where are the locations of all the stamps. I made a list of them with a summary of where to get them. I'm not totally sure about the Temple stamps since I can't see Temple maps on the Ralmap menu (I mark where the stamp station area with an S on the map). Also, sorry if im hard to understand, My English knowledge is pretty limited.

Forest Realm:
-Aboda Village: Next to train station
-Forest Sanctuary: North part of the map, near some stairs
-Withtleton: Near the entrance of the north field.
-Hyrule Castle: (Bombs needed) NW corner.
-Forest Temple: (Leaf Vacuum needed) 1F - On the poison gas room.
-Trading Post: (Bomb needed) NW corner inside the cave.

Snow Realm:
-Anouki Village: NE corner
-Snow Sanctuary: East area of the map, on a small hill.
-Wellspring Station: (Boomerang needed) Passing the lake using the ice torch.
-Snow Temple: (Boomerang needed) the room full of water and 5 torchs, on the NE corner of the room.

Ocean Realm:
-Papuchia village: (Snake Rope + Bird Song needed) on the SW corner of the islands south of the village.
-Ocean Sanctuary: (Snake Rope + Bird Song needed) on top of the entrance to where the lokomo is.
-Pirate Hideout: (Snake Rope + Bird Song needed) On the center of the map, on the hill.
-Ocean Temple: (Snake Rope + Bombs needed) Bombing the north walls on 2F. Inside the new room.

Fire Realm:
-Goron Village: (Snake Rope needed) NW corner of the area east of Goron village.
-Fire Sanctuary: (Boomerang needed) Unlock the bridges (turning on the torchs) North part of the area.
-Fire Temple: (Bow needed) The room with 4 eyes next to each other, a switch is hidden on the SW corner. Hit it with an arrow.

Desert Realm:
-Sand Sanctuary: After doing Sand lokomo's sidequest (unlocked after passing Sand Temple) pick a cucco and fly to the island in the SE corner of the area.
-Sand Temple: (Sand wand needed) On the west side of the sand river on 2F.

-Spirit Tower: On the very top of the tower.

User Info: sexvsscience

sexvsscience
7 years ago#2
thank you! this is fantastic.
gamertag: inhaleandvomit

User Info: Miner22

Miner22
7 years ago#3
Very nice find, I was actually doing these just now and was wondering where the castle stamp was =)
Pokemon Pearl: Neo FC: 3695 9232 7703

GarroGX
7 years ago#4
Pointing out that the Hyrule Castle Stamp, the stamp is on the town.
Previously known as AlfaHunter, never liked that name anyways P:

User Info: Ulttimaa

Ulttimaa
7 years ago#5
Whoa, thanks a ton, dude. I was just trying to figure out which ones I was missing now, then this pops up. Thanks a TON, man!
"Cooking Mama (so they can learn their place) but no Gardening Mama. They might get the idea they are allowed outside then try to escape."-DeltaBladeX

Ulttimaa
7 years ago#6
Also, if you could, how does one get to the Pirate Hideout? Is it through a sidequest, or does it happen normally through the story? I'm only up to the Fire Realm now, and I haven't done the dungeon, but I just wanna make sure I didn't miss it.
"Cooking Mama (so they can learn their place) but no Gardening Mama. They might get the idea they are allowed outside then try to escape."-DeltaBladeX

GarroGX
7 years ago#7
To unlock the Pirate Hideout you need a Force Gem (Doing sidequests) but I dont remember which sidequest gives you that track, maybe its the "Bring ice to the fish guy" on the Ocean village but im not sure, sorry : /
Previously known as AlfaHunter, never liked that name anyways P:

Ulttimaa
7 years ago#8
Ah, okay thanks. I just wanted to know if it was through a sidequest or not. Thanks.

User Info: megatooth

megatooth
7 years ago#9
Awesome, much appreciated!
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4655/megatooth2xi1.jpg

User Info: DarkstarRipclaw

DarkstarRipclaw
7 years ago#10
Neat-o.

Do you mind if I use this in my FAQ? I will of course expand on the details for the locations of each, but this would work for me right now ;).

If you do not mind me doing so, then what name would you like to be credited by?
Wish Upon a Darkstar
http://ramblingsofavideogamefaqwriter.blogspot.com/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived