Help with Crystal Disk Quest.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Risen
  3. Help with Crystal Disk Quest.

User Info: brahox

brahox
7 years ago#1
The one Im looking for now clue is " Don Esteban suspects that one of the Crystal disk could be found in the excavation of the templet ruins east"

Iv looked in 3 different temples east of the bandit camp.. The frist one alittle south and to the east of the camp / 2nd right before you run into Severin and the last right behide the farm/camp where Severin at. The one behide the farm/camp had a door with a blue magic shield how it. I could not open it with the spell or find anything in the temple. I did find the High priest and kill him and open the oragne magic shield door and got some loot but that was it.

User Info: brahox

brahox
7 years ago#2
I think I may of found the temple from looking around my quest log more. Fincher from the bandit camp has a quest for me to go check out a temple to the east and he mark it on my map. Im hoping this is the same temple.

User Info: joey16666

joey16666
7 years ago#3

When people say they'll mark my map, nothing shows up on my map bah

User Info: nim_rod7

nim_rod7
7 years ago#4

yeah, mine neither. the eastern temple is in the swamp next to the monastery, snoop around. It took a while to understand their direction system. east is realy close to the center O_o

User Info: Ahysates

Ahysates
7 years ago#5
Here's how you find quest locations on the map:
Open quests, scroll to a specific one, press Rb (or RT? I forgot) two times so that you switch to the quest map.
Voilá! You should be able to see the right location marked with a dot.

User Info: Jedi_Alf

Jedi_Alf
7 years ago#6
SPOILER MAYBE

tip for those who get stuck, one of the cristal disks you get from the patty treasure grave digging quest. just follow it and you'll eventually get it
I don't bloody like you! if I can wind you up I will

User Info: DeadAngL

DeadAngL
7 years ago#7
Hello :) I got 4 of the disc. Got one from pirate chest, eastern temple, Don and Inquisitor... now I need to find freaking intermediate camp of SEVERIN. Who the hell is he ? I think I didnt pay too mcuh attention when he gave me that tip. Please somebody tell me where in the hell is SEVERIN :) Thank you :)

Jedi_Alf
7 years ago#8
did you get the one for killing the king ogre? big green one?

Jedi_Alf
7 years ago#9
forewarned people, when the 5 cristal keys open the gate, make sure you have A LOT of scrolls, id say at least 7 of each, their needed thats all i'll say so I dont spoil things, if you dont take em, you'll do the same mistakes ive done lol

User Info: DarkNice88

DarkNice88
7 years ago#10
So nobody actually said where is the eastern temple located. Help us out here guys.
  1. Boards
  2. Risen
  3. Help with Crystal Disk Quest.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived