Help with Crystal Disk Quest.

#1brahoxPosted 10/3/2009 12:51:03 PM
The one Im looking for now clue is " Don Esteban suspects that one of the Crystal disk could be found in the excavation of the templet ruins east"

Iv looked in 3 different temples east of the bandit camp.. The frist one alittle south and to the east of the camp / 2nd right before you run into Severin and the last right behide the farm/camp where Severin at. The one behide the farm/camp had a door with a blue magic shield how it. I could not open it with the spell or find anything in the temple. I did find the High priest and kill him and open the oragne magic shield door and got some loot but that was it.
#2brahox(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2009 1:02:33 PM
I think I may of found the temple from looking around my quest log more. Fincher from the bandit camp has a quest for me to go check out a temple to the east and he mark it on my map. Im hoping this is the same temple.
#3joey16666Posted 10/3/2009 2:34:29 PM

When people say they'll mark my map, nothing shows up on my map bah

#4nim_rod7Posted 10/4/2009 11:04:16 AM

yeah, mine neither. the eastern temple is in the swamp next to the monastery, snoop around. It took a while to understand their direction system. east is realy close to the center O_o

#5AhysatesPosted 10/4/2009 11:56:24 AM
Here's how you find quest locations on the map:
Open quests, scroll to a specific one, press Rb (or RT? I forgot) two times so that you switch to the quest map.
Voilá! You should be able to see the right location marked with a dot.
#6Jedi_AlfPosted 10/4/2009 4:36:29 PM
SPOILER MAYBE

tip for those who get stuck, one of the cristal disks you get from the patty treasure grave digging quest. just follow it and you'll eventually get it
---
I don't bloody like you! if I can wind you up I will
#7DeadAngLPosted 10/4/2009 6:03:21 PM
Hello :) I got 4 of the disc. Got one from pirate chest, eastern temple, Don and Inquisitor... now I need to find freaking intermediate camp of SEVERIN. Who the hell is he ? I think I didnt pay too mcuh attention when he gave me that tip. Please somebody tell me where in the hell is SEVERIN :) Thank you :)
#8Jedi_AlfPosted 10/4/2009 7:02:10 PM
did you get the one for killing the king ogre? big green one?
---
#9Jedi_AlfPosted 10/4/2009 7:05:54 PM
forewarned people, when the 5 cristal keys open the gate, make sure you have A LOT of scrolls, id say at least 7 of each, their needed thats all i'll say so I dont spoil things, if you dont take em, you'll do the same mistakes ive done lol
---
#10DarkNice88Posted 10/5/2009 12:04:13 PM
So nobody actually said where is the eastern temple located. Help us out here guys.