damn you bear-cow/cow-bear!

#1ArcRay20Posted 11/10/2009 7:57:48 PM
about how big do u have to be to catch that damn combo-animal bear-cow!
if i knew that then i could just wait where it goes by and grab it and be done with it!
any response is appreciated. :)
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour.
-Arc Ray
#2Gamer319Posted 11/10/2009 8:16:37 PM
7M 78CM, theres a given path that you can take and after a few tries you should be able to get it in a few tries,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8LMKwhEIVc

any chance you know where I can find my last item? Nature 6M 72Cm 55MM - Scattered Clouds
---
PSN: Kholdstare87
#3ArcRay20(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2009 10:10:13 PM
thanks for the vid, but no i cant help u there.
although u might get it from all the random clouds on the roboking's "DANGER" level
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour.
-Arc Ray
#4Gamer319Posted 11/10/2009 10:37:07 PM
been there . . . a lot, oh well worth a shot, good luck with that
---
#5SoPoFPosted 11/12/2009 11:54:53 AM
Wow, just got mine. It's really not that hard, after all, it just takes so many tries because bad luck can hit you hard easily. (And that's why it's annoying, most of the time failing isn't even your fault ... for instance when a cowman runs into you from behind.)

If it is of help to anyone, I thought it was the best to leave the racing track alone and only collect stuff from the inner part od the island and then the sea and what you can get at the coast. In the end, make a short trip to where the car wash and the boxing arena are, then you should be large enough.

Now for the rest of the collection. Noone knows where Komusubi is located? : (

---
have =|= of
#6Gamer319Posted 11/12/2009 2:31:05 PM
Haha, this might make you kind of mad but im almost 100% sure that Komusubi is the guy at the end of the sumo level, you have to be big enough to roll him up instead of just knocking him off. Check the end of this video right around 5:40

http://www.gamedaily.com/games/we-love-katamari/playstation-2/game-videos/we-love-katamari-vs-komusubi-sumo-stage/

---
#7SoPoFPosted 11/12/2009 4:43:41 PM
No, he's not that one. ; ) Just found him. He's in Make A Star 9, I wrote it in the other thread. (Thing is, I knew there were Sumo dudes there and it was the first place I checked right after checking the Sumo level. But I didn't find him then.

---
have =|= of
#8hash420Posted 11/16/2009 1:24:52 PM
This level has given me quite a bit of trouble until i decided to take it REAL slow.
---
Vapid-Lugosi@myspace.com
#9JediJase1988Posted 11/20/2009 2:37:36 AM
This one did suck but i used the youtube videos, and made my katamari just over 8 m and then dash attacked and captured the cowbear in the small river part. It took me like 3 hours to get up to 8 m without hitting a cow/bear thing. Be carfull once you hit 8 m not to dash the cowbear to close to the bridge or else you will roll up that stupid cow umbrella. hopw this helps.