True End Gen 1 Guide Complete

#1ByuusanPosted 6/20/2011 3:15:58 AM

or at least the very bare bone is. Gen 2 will be a while, since i am busy during the weekdays.

http://agarest.wikia.com/wiki/In-Depth_Perfect_Path#Agarest_War_0

#2KantonosoPosted 6/20/2011 3:21:50 AM
*salutes*

I really appreciate your quick work! This will help a lot, thank you! I tried consulting a barebones japanese guide and it kept telling me to go to nonexistant places during vacation days ("This town has no taverns!") and then just gave up when I had one of the heroines at a love rating of 1. Now that I've officially restarted, I'm looking forward to trying this properly!
---
Changing sig. I don't care anymore. What's done is done.
PSN: Ranylyn. Soul owned by Record of Agarest War Zero, but I may still be up for Blazblue CS.
#3KHbigfanPosted 6/20/2011 6:26:00 AM
i still think someone should write the japanese names of the areas next to the english names
#4SeishuunPosted 6/20/2011 7:05:36 AM
KHbigfan posted...
i still think someone should write the japanese names of the areas next to the english names

...for what reason?
If you have the Japanese version and can't read Japanese text...then what was the point of buying it? To look at pictures?
If you CAN read Japanese, then use the Japanese guide!

You can resolve all of that by just buying the English version game.
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than by a thousand words
#5RyoKaibaPosted 6/20/2011 7:45:39 AM
One thing that bugs me slightly is that the guide doesn't take into account the bonus path you unlock in Confine Bourne by talking to Eugene at Night in Vacation Day 2. Other than that, good work, man.
#6KHbigfanPosted 6/20/2011 8:37:41 AM
Seishuun posted...
KHbigfan posted...

...for what reason?
If you have the Japanese version and can't read Japanese text...then what was the point of buying it? To look at pictures?
If you CAN read Japanese, then use the Japanese guide!

You can resolve all of that by just buying the English version game.

you completely lost the point

i bought the japanese version like ages ago, i dont read japanese but i can tell the different between the japanese words
#7phoniex10_Posted 6/20/2011 9:35:09 AM
Thank you for so much for this guide. Just happens that im restarting all over again because of the choices i made. Thank you Byuusan for putting your time and effort into this.
---
Never give up no matter the cause
#8Byuusan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2011 10:15:54 AM

KHbigfan posted...

Here you go.

http://souls2.nm.land.to/agarest0/index.php?%A5%B7%A5%CA%A5%EA%A5%AA%2F%C1%AA%C2%F2%BB%E8

It teh guide im using for tranlation, but many words can mean the same thing in english (inn = Inn, tavern, bar, etc), so that whey im playing the game while tranlating the guide so the guide will follow aksys tranlation instead of my own.

Note that guide is the very very bare bone. it only give you the choices, it will not give you the area name and stuff. you must look more into the wiki for that and work with it.

#9asrttyoxoPosted 6/20/2011 10:55:34 AM
My 1st Generation lasted much shorter than you show. I never got the gigand battle that can only last so many turns
#10Shadowwolf347Posted 6/20/2011 11:13:58 AM
RyoKaiba posted...
One thing that bugs me slightly is that the guide doesn't take into account the bonus path you unlock in Confine Bourne by talking to Eugene at Night in Vacation Day 2. Other than that, good work, man.

The reason the guide doesn't list the hidden paths is because they are not required to get a true end. They simply allow access to monsters and items you will find later in the game. You won't miss anything by not accessing the hidden paths.
---
"No, I'm sure she had a stupid reason for it. There's always a fine line between being a genius and being a dumbass." - Astrid Zexis, Atelier Rorona