Classes

#1ZilveariPosted 6/21/2011 4:44:46 PM
So let's see if i understand this properly. Going by their extra skills/Will Power/weapon/etc...

Eugene: Warrior
Alice: Mage
Galios: Warrior
Mimel: Mage
Cal-Vina: Battle Mage
Routier: Mage
Tetora: Battle Mage
Sayane: Battle Mage
Linda: Warrior

That's as far as I've come, but it that about right?
---
Playing: World of Warcraft, Atlantica Online, Record of Agarest War Zero, Sengoku Rance, Final Fantasy IV After Years.
#2KantonosoPosted 6/21/2011 4:48:43 PM
Wrong. According to the Limited Edition Character Data Guide...

Mimel: Battlemage (Likely because of Fierce Scythe... her EX2 and EX3 are pure magic)

Cal-Vina: Pure Mage (EX1 and EX3 are pure magic, and EX2 is a magic buff.)
---
Changing sig. I don't care anymore. What's done is done.
PSN: Ranylyn. Soul owned by Record of Agarest War Zero, but I may still be up for Blazblue CS.
#3Zilveari(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 4:51:21 PM
Ah damn, didn't even think to check out the LE book.
---
Playing: World of Warcraft, Atlantica Online, Record of Agarest War Zero, Sengoku Rance, Final Fantasy IV After Years.
#4Zilveari(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 4:55:45 PM
I might start a new game. I'm not very satisfied with Scythe Battle Mage Seig. Thinking about making him a Sword Warrior and going eith

Swordwar Seig
Linda
Galios
Alice
Routier
Sayane or Tetora

And using my PP's for Vit this time instead of just randomly tossing them on Seig and the girls that die the most.
---
#5KantonosoPosted 6/21/2011 4:58:44 PM
Are you using an Agarest 1 Import? Because I have a suggestion.

Too many sword users abound, personally. Eugene, every Spirit Vessel from Agarest Digest, etc. But you could go Sword/Staff on Sieghart in order to but the Alluvial Cosh or whatever it's called to good use. That sucker upgrades VERY well, though bringing out its full potential takes about 400k EP. You can get it to 1000 Attack with ease, and it caps at like 2998 or something.

I actually found a combination that gets Sieghart a S in str, A in Vit, and a 205/205 Power for his EX1, as opposed to the usual 167/167 for a hybrid. If you're interested, I'll dig it up, it's in the dump thread.
---
Changing sig. I don't care anymore. What's done is done.
PSN: Ranylyn. Soul owned by Record of Agarest War Zero, but I may still be up for Blazblue CS.
#6Zilveari(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 5:07:48 PM
Nah I haven't played the first game. I'm on a horrendous internet connection, and I don't like downloading full-sized PS3 games. Pain in the ass big time.
---
#7Zilveari(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 5:45:23 PM
I've been browsing through, trying to combine certain weapons together to try to "sway" the growth rates for warrior.

Best I've found thus far is:

540HP 17AP 230ATK 132DEF 115MAG 115RST 105HIT 11AVD 3MOV 20/S/STR 19/S/VIT 12/C/AGI 10/D/INT 10/B/LUK SWORD
IV V X XXI XXIII

I like the extra AP, as well as having better than D growth in AGI and LUK. That extra point in AVD was kinda cool too.
---
#8firegod69Posted 6/21/2011 7:54:03 PM
That was my first character exactly lol
#9TronzoPosted 6/22/2011 3:18:48 AM

This is the Zig I ended up with.

Warrior.

528HP 17AP 230ATK 88DEF 127MAG 160RST 106HIT 12AVD 3MOV 20/S/STR 17/S/VIT 12/C/AGI 12/C/INT 12/B/LUK SWORD/ROD

V XIX XXIII X IV

2x General 1x Power 1x Special