Beast Hunt/Square Cross

#1tepwnzorPosted 6/26/2011 9:51:32 AM
Jut got the book that gave me the recipe for square cross in gen 2 but i need a spear(i think) called beast hunt an don't have it up at the smith.Does any1 know where i can find the book that gives me the recipe for it or an actual square cross skill?

PS playin on normal so no digest
#2touyamizrahiPosted 6/26/2011 3:02:14 PM
i don't remember exactly which it is, but i'm like 75% certain you get it storyline wise. the other 25% would say from titles. i don't worry about the complicated titles yet, i've only done the kill monsters ones and a few of the collection ones. as well as all the kill so many and win so many ones at the top.
---
working on RoAW0 Monster/Item Drop FAQ so people won't need to thread search!
#3DarkFlip22Posted 7/3/2011 7:12:07 AM
If you still haven't found it, it is...

Title 75
- 5 Lizard Tongues
- 3 Hell Flames
- 5 Lizard Tails
- 5 Venom Needles
---
Down+Down-Forward+Forward = "The Hadouken"
#4JoeBreezyPosted 7/3/2011 7:19:24 AM
Also for future playthroughs-

Zaishi posted...

For the 4th vacation if you stop during the day you get a whole bunch of powerful weapons registered to the shop (Phantom Sword, Lightbringer, Dragon Killer, Beast Hunt, Chakram, Testament), a bunch of free items, and 100PP. Then you stop during the night and get some more free items another 100PP and a permanent 10% discount to EP costs on item enhancement. Keep in mind you have to visit twice during both day and night since there's somebody there the first visit during each.

---
.: I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably - Immortal Technique:.
PSN: JoeBreezy414
#5DarkFlip22Posted 7/3/2011 8:11:59 AM
^That's is really some useful info, Though I'm assuming I already missed it since it was probably at end of Gen 1 or beginning of Gen 2.
---
Down+Down-Forward+Forward = "The Hadouken"
#6boxer_shanxPosted 7/6/2011 6:59:13 AM
What do the Lizard Tails and Venom Needles drop off?

Lizard Tongues (Lizard Man)
Hell Flames (Flame Dog)
#7salvadorfranzPosted 7/6/2011 10:22:34 AM
we got a wiki up

hit it with some Ctrl + F and type in your item

http://agarest.wikia.com/wiki/Agarest_Zero_-_Monsters