The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

save game editor

#1monte9Posted 8/15/2011 1:46:40 PM
I see a ton of them for the Xbox. Has anybody found one for the PS3. I can't seem to find any for the PS3..

Did I get screwed for buying this for the ps3...

Thanks
#2heyitsthatguy11Posted 8/15/2011 3:24:02 PM
monte9 posted...
I see a ton of them for the Xbox. Has anybody found one for the PS3. I can't seem to find any for the PS3..

Did I get screwed for buying this for the ps3...

Thanks

Save game editor? like modding?..... I would love that seeing as how i have al the dlc characters but not enough Profof valors for all of them... im bout to search this up...
---
Minato: "Fuuka! what does Lucia say about the enemies power level!"
Fuuka: "IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!"
#3fatbeer1Posted 8/15/2011 5:13:11 PM
You probably need a hex editor or debug mode to access that kind of content. Very similar to device such as Game Genie, Action Replay, Codebreaker or Game Shark. You can either Google "hex editor" or "debug mode". Don't blame me if you get any kind of virus. Most of these website will do that. Look for legitimate website from a credible modding community.

I have no idea what your intentions are. Some people use cheats because they don't have the time to sit a long rpg. They have other priorities in hand such as job, family, or school. Video games aren't their jobs, its a form of entertainment. They play it for fun.

I hope your not one of those douchebag that cheat and say they're really good in games, but in fact your hurting yourself by not learning to play the game properly. I see this a lot from the online community. Using cheat and dirty underhand tactics such as lag switch, aim bots, boosting, getting fast achievements/trophies, cheating bots, controller mods, leader boards hack or any variety of cheat programs/tricks/devices.
#4ooogaPosted 8/15/2011 6:01:20 PM
To do any kind of "editing" of saves or the like, chances are you are probably going to need a ps3 with CFW. I'm also betting that even for the 360 version you'll need a modded system as well.

As for the guy who's asking for Proof of Valors, there are exactly enough for every character.
#5heyitsthatguy11Posted 8/15/2011 6:30:24 PM
oooga posted...
To do any kind of "editing" of saves or the like, chances are you are probably going to need a ps3 with CFW. I'm also betting that even for the 360 version you'll need a modded system as well.

As for the guy who's asking for Proof of Valors, there are exactly enough for every character.

Ok how? where do i find them, because someone told me that there arent enough from the titles alone and i'd have to overkill the digest bosses AND save them from multiple playthroughs in order to have enough for EVERY character (All the characters including DLC remember)
---
#6fatbeer1Posted 8/15/2011 7:02:23 PM(edited)
I'm not sure if there is enough Proof of Valor to cover all the characters for Record Zero , Digest and DLC in one play through. There are a lot of characters in this game. I didn't calculate or jot down all digest mode drops. I know you can acquire Proof of Valor through two methods: titles and overkill event monsters in Digest mode. Some event monsters drop and some don't. The Proof of Valor have a great chance found on bosses compare to normal enemies. If you lack the Proof of Valor, you can start a game plus to carry the additional Proof of Valor from your previous play through.
#7ooogaPosted 8/15/2011 7:32:59 PM
Nope, there are enough. I've done it on a fresh run w.out having to stockpile PoVs.

You get 15 PoVs from titles which are enough to just cover the characters for Zero. The rest you get are from overkilling virtually every boss type in digest.

There are many battles in which there are multiple boss types to overkill. A good example of this is that in generation 5, there's a battle which has 4 bosses and each one of them carry a PoV overkill reward.

To be even more specific overkill every gurg. Overkill every unique character boss. While not all "giant" monster type bosses carry a PoV, you should overkill them anyways because they carry decent drops.
#8fatbeer1Posted 8/15/2011 8:20:39 PM
Ok. That's good to know.

I don't really need the Proof of Valor. All I uses is Record Zero characters. I don't want to use same characters from the last game. I just need to valid the information is correct or not so I can add it to Wikipedia.
#9heyitsthatguy11Posted 8/16/2011 2:22:35 PM
oooga posted...
Nope, there are enough. I've done it on a fresh run w.out having to stockpile PoVs.

You get 15 PoVs from titles which are enough to just cover the characters for Zero. The rest you get are from overkilling virtually every boss type in digest.

There are many battles in which there are multiple boss types to overkill. A good example of this is that in generation 5, there's a battle which has 4 bosses and each one of them carry a PoV overkill reward.

To be even more specific overkill every gurg. Overkill every unique character boss. While not all "giant" monster type bosses carry a PoV, you should overkill them anyways because they carry decent drops.

Thanks, but now it seems that i have to wait yet another playthrough before i do the boundary zone since i havent overkilled every boss... I want to wait until i have enough POV's before i complete the game because i want to be able to switch my party up and use everyone
---