Which of the jak games is the best.

#1Roxastom100Posted 11/14/2009 7:44:44 PM
How would you put the 5 jak and daxter games in order from the best to worst.
Jak and Daxter- 3 Okay
Jak and Daxter 2- 2 Good but not as good
Jak and Daxter 3- 1 The best
Jak and Daxter combate racing- 5 The worst out of all of them
Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier- 4 Had some good things added but not enough
---
Fc is 4383 1096 6064. Got my FC memorized.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
#2ebbderelictPosted 11/15/2009 7:20:42 AM
My order goes -

1. Jak & Daxter: the Precursor Legacy - Fantastic Platforming action
2. Jak 3 - a great mix of platforming, gun-play, and driving.
3. Jak & Daxter: the Lost Frontier - Potential #3. I'm enjoying it so far, and am almost 1/2 way through
4. Jak X - I'm not big on driving games, but this one is fun. It's hard to place it since it's a different genre compared to the rest of the series.
5. Jak 2 - Way too frustrating and time consuming for me.
#3DaeronRPosted 11/21/2009 11:43:33 AM
1-Jak II: Renegade <- One of the best games I've played on my PS2
2-Jak & Daxter 3 <- Good, but not as epic as the 2nd
3-Jak and Daxter <- Good game. Not too much to say though
4-Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier <- The PS2 control is HORRIBLE, that's its worst point for me
5-Jak X <- A major disappointment. I hate this game and everithing it represents
#4hyousaiPosted 11/21/2009 7:17:11 PM
Jak II: Liked the story, liked the characters, liked the gameplay. Pretty much made me die-hard fan.
Jak 3: Improved gameplay from Jak II, but some of the story/characterization was messed up in my opinion.
J+D: Very well done collectathon platformer, but a bit short and easy.
Jak X: Pretty fun/challenging, and some good new characters. A bit much of a departure from the series' roots, though, and why the heck are your allies blowing you up more than the enemies? Idiots.
TLF: Probably the weakest of the games on PS2, but by no means bad. A nice return to platforming, with the flight presenting a new dimension of fun. Story's a bit weak but the jokes work, and Dark Daxter can go to hell.

Overall, TLF doesn't stack up well against its predecessors, but it still gave me a lot of fun.

If I included Daxter in the countdown it would either be just before or just after TLF. It's a bit more polished than TLF and I like how it ties into Jak II, but I didn't have as much fun with it.

---
It's a fact: kittens are the deadliest animals known to science.
Pokemon Pearl 5069 0639 4476
#5light_daxterPosted 11/21/2009 7:39:29 PM
3- 2/tpl - tlf/x
---
Jak and Daxter Wikia Administrator
#6Rodni_DementalPosted 11/21/2009 8:25:08 PM
Does Daxter not get to be on the list?
---
I'm a solo musician trying to be heard, add and listen to my Rock/Post Grunge songs, you might find something you like, thanks: myspace.com/jeromebartlesmusic
#7cbikPosted 11/23/2009 1:48:46 PM
1-Jak II: Renegade <- One of the best games I've played on my PS2
2-Jak & Daxter 3 <- Good, but not as epic as the 2nd
3-Jak and Daxter <- Good game. Not too much to say though
4-Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier <- The PS2 control is HORRIBLE, that's its worst point for me
5-Jak X <- A major disappointment. I hate this game and everithing it represents

Agreed.
---
Du kannst mich am Arsche lecken! A Chuck Norris delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
When in doubt, blow it up with C4.
#8NightRyderFirePosted 11/23/2009 4:26:11 PM
1. Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy- I often like the first in a series, and compared to other games, I like the mood/atmosphere/Jak better in this.

2. Jak 3- I loved playing as Light and Dark Jak. The desert was really fun and cool. I always like deserts in a game.

3. Jak X: Combat Racing- It was REALLY fun! There were a few problems, but I liked the style. High-speed, chaotic racing, but not so chaotic you dye every two seconds. Sure, the storyline needed a little more work, and there was the save problem/bug, but it was still overall really good.

4. Jak 2- Hmmmm...I-I don't really know. One, I hate videogames that switch from physical combat to shooting. Physical combat is more fun and exciting to me. Two, Jak switches from innocent and silent, to a raging demon swearing every two seconds, and wanting to kill everyone he meets (exaggeration here). Plus, in a cramped city seems annoying to me. I did like the hoverboard though. That was really fun and cool. Plus, the PeaceMaker was really dumb...At least, I thought so.

5. I can't speak directly for Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, seeing as that I don't have it. But based on video reviews, and people's comments, I wouldn't like it. The whole dogfight thing seems cool, but so not Jak...It'd most likely rank above Jak 2 though.
---
SSBB FC=3050-9318-0194 Night
MKW FC=4940-8346-1356 Night
#9Roxastom100(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2009 9:01:36 PM
You can add Daxter the game for the PSP. I don't really like it since you don't even get to fight as Jak. It does tie into the story, but what was up with the new characters in that game, like you don't even see any of them in Jak 2 [I know it was made after Jak 2], None of the charaacters from jak 2 aren't even in there, didn't really enjoy playing that one. I put that one at....
Jak 3
Jak 2
Jak 1
Daxter
TLF
Combate Racing
---
#10Roxastom100(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2009 9:07:37 PM
anyone.
---