this game has nothing to do with anything and is a RIP OFF

#1spenze123456Posted 11/6/2010 5:44:34 PM
lets start with the basics.. first of this game isn't even made by naughty dog it's made by some half ass version of sucker punch and this game makes no sence I mean just because the world is low on dark eco it doesn't mean it has to destroy it self and just because you can't turn into dark jak doesn't mean you can't go light I mean what the hell. now weapons all this game has is crap made guns from 2 and there arn't even decent upgrades for it and the powers just suck I mean really who makes just random powers from 3 and new ones now the planes.. I have nothing wrong with the planes. now the missions... there nothing like the old ones and you get pretty much nothing for them. onto the storyline it gets really repetive that all your doing is little tasks for the capion untill you find this big dark eco crystal and save the world so overall the only way jak can redeam himself now is to make a jak 4 by the ORIGNAL MAKERS and if anyone else thinks other wise i don't like you
#2silly_sausagePosted 11/7/2010 2:52:47 PM
Hmmm, yeah I kinda agree with you, I mean this game was a ripoff and a travesty to the originals. Also, High Impact games is apparently made up of former Naughty Dog employees as well as Insomniac Games employees, so in that regard, it was kinda made by the same guys who made the original. The only excuse they could possibly have is that this game is a port of a PSP game, hence the crappy gameplay and like, camera and stuff.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)