Patty's 'Great Pirate' title

#1iKiraPosted 10/4/2009 9:17:23 AM
Hey, sorry for troubling you guys with a stupid question, but.. I'm having some problems with obtaining Patty's final costume. In Kouli's guide, It says to summon all 13 Hi-Ougi friends, but ingame I've only ever able to get and see 11 of those 13 friends. I'm wondering if there's any other set requirements besides that. Also, I HAVE gone to the Arena, or Nordopolica to be precise, and talked to everyone.
---
Currently Playing: Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii), Ether Saga Online (PC), Final Fantasy VII (PSN/PS3), Star Ocean: The Last Hope (X360), Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
#2KouliPosted 10/4/2009 9:51:53 AM
Fixed now, 12 in total, you missed one of the oden carts. The cart comes from two different directions, depending on which side of the enemy Patty is at when doing the hiougi

---
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/
Next: SMT SJ
#3iKira(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2009 10:53:30 AM
It's a pity. But that didn't work either, I also tried doing all 12 in total again and writing it on my notepad so I wouldn't forget or missed one by accident, but that was a no go either. I'm guessing it's because I haven't finished the Telescopic Graveyard so I'll give that a try since I'm almost done with it. Thanks for the help anyway. I'll let you know if it works.
---
Currently Playing: Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii), Ether Saga Online (PC), Final Fantasy VII (PSN/PS3), Star Ocean: The Last Hope (X360), Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
#4ipewpewzPosted 10/4/2009 12:20:16 PM
I counted 11 and i managed to get the title o.o;
ever noticed pattys roulette sometimes misses a friend?
i noticed it when the last friend i had to summon was miew and a couple times it didnt show up on the roulette.
#5KurusuPosted 10/4/2009 12:38:21 PM
actually Seifer (or whathever how you spell it) also has two different animations, no? He either attacks from the left or from the right.

for the roulette, it depends on which style you're using when triggering the hiougi. For instance, if you're on normal, you only have the rappigs and the oden chart.
on the other hand, Barbatos, Seifer and the Cruxis Angel only appear on critical style.
---
Judas: We'll probably have to find some other way to decide the strongest. For example...
Zelos: Like how cute your girlfriend is?
#6iKira(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2009 10:46:48 PM
Thanks for the help guys. It seems I was being retarded and set the damage output to 1 so I could farm it faster, bad move. Looks like I had to actually kill the monsters with the Hi-Ougi legit so I did it all over again just incase, all 13 Summons, 2 of them having different directions.
---
#7RabenovichPosted 10/5/2009 6:24:03 AM
This Kouli's guide, where is it?

Can't see it in FAQ section.
#8ZhitoPosted 10/5/2009 7:47:41 AM
to see go to kouli's guide just search his posts and copy and past his sig, or..
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/ >_>
---
Largo: SHISHISENKOU!!
Farah: Beast!!
#9RabenovichPosted 10/5/2009 8:10:35 AM
Thanks. It's like collection of all side-quests(events) in chronological order?

Asking, because never played 360 version. :(
#10KouliPosted 10/5/2009 9:27:30 AM
Done testing, can now confirm 12 friends only, 2 oden carts and only 1 Cipher.

The sailor Gim shows up at the stairs to the arena, not the actual arena but before you go to the northern building, the stairs where Drake was for his quest.

---
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/
Next: SMT SJ