caer bocram password

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. caer bocram password
6 years ago#1
Ok i need help with this. I checked the other past posts for this and koulis guide but i seriously have no idea what those boxes they say is and when i try to translate the word in a translater it still comes up in those boxes. Can someone please either tell me where and which symbols they are or tell me how to properly translate it. I also tried a walthrough on youtube but i cant find the 1st 2 symbols anywhere
---
Longcat is Long
6 years ago#2
Install Japanese fonts onto your computer.
6 years ago#3
how do i do that, how do i use it and how would it affect the game
---
Longcat is Long
6 years ago#4
is imperial lion trying to get you to hack your ps3 HDD?
6 years ago#5
you will definitely need to install the japanese fonts onto your computer and also when you do that put this in hiragana "ta-i-yo-u" by the time you do the first 2 you will see the kanji on the psn list of words to place and it is only one kanji...if you have played Persona series in JP you will definitely know the jp kanji for sun is already but otherwise definitely install the jp fonts because that is why you are receiving boxes and all that stuff that makes no sense rather than JP
6 years ago#6
ok so i downloaded kanji font, i just need to know where i put it to make it work
---
Longcat is Long
6 years ago#7
is imperial lion trying to get you to hack your ps3 HDD?

how did u know
6 years ago#8
ta i yo u

WARNING: DO NOT CLICK SELECT WHEN YOU DO THIS OR ANY OTHER BUTTONS. JUST X OR O TO ENTER OR DELETE. YOU ARE ON HIRAGANA SET UP BY DEFAULT ANYWAYS.

I made a text picture for you incase if you can't read it. Apparently the forum is space sensitive so I cant make more than one space. So you'll have to draw it out and read my directions as I am writing to you. when it says "ignore certain symbols/letters" do as it says. IF you still cant figure out the picture, then I think you should really take a drawing class or class to learn how to image through your brain.

TA:
the letter with a cross looking (except the vertical line is closer to left than right) with equal sign looking underneath it. IGNORE THE _ ones and look at /, - and |

---|-------
_ / _-----
_ / _ -----

[should look like that.]

I :
letter that looks like a parenthesis.

( )
[except the right one looks shorter than left one]

YO:
this is tricky. the shape looks like a candle it looks like it's got something pointed out on the right. [Hint: There are three letters in the keyboard for this one. Because it's YA and YU and YO for only "y" sounds. Third one is the one. However if you dont know that, then here it is.] --IGNORE the : [+++ and only look at | and |---- instead.

[+++|
[+++|--------
[+++|
[+++|
___ |
|___\______

U:
letter that looks like this: IGNORE ONLY [+, [++, [+++s
___
____
[+++|
[+++|
[++/
[+/

(honestly, if you cant figure that out, that's not my problem.
---
L U L Z
6 years ago#9
YOU DONT NEED KANJI TO PUT THE PASSWORD IN. JUST PUT HIRAGANA AS THE MAIN SCREEN GIVES YOU. SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CLICKING SELECT!

Thank you.
---
L U L Z
6 years ago#10
Thanks very much man, sorry for being such a pain in the ass.
---
Longcat is Long
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. caer bocram password

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived