Any PS3 saves?

#1SplashgottaitoPosted 4/29/2010 7:19:14 PM
Just wondering if any kind soul would have a cleared-game save file to share for the JP version with grade points (I don't know if the Asian version would work), or know of a place where I could get one?

---
Now playing: Inazuma Eleven 2 DS JP, FFXIII PS3 JP, Tales of Vesperia PS3 JP, Otome games
#2xoAxeloxPosted 4/29/2010 11:33:11 PM
transferring save files don't work on the PS3. when you create a save file, the save file can only be used on the account it was created on.
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#3Splashgottaito(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2010 7:09:44 AM
Oh, that I did not know. :O What is the point of all the PS3 saves for Final Fantasy XIII then? XD

---
Now playing: Inazuma Eleven 2 DS JP, FFXIII PS3 JP, Tales of Vesperia PS3 JP, Otome games
#4MajutsukoPosted 5/1/2010 1:58:58 AM

transferring save files don't work on the PS3. when you create a save file, the save file can only be used on the console it was created on.

Fixed.
---
. : Chi ga chi wo kobamu, kokoro ga kokoro wo kudaku, kiseki wa otozurenai. Yume nado...Soko ni wa sonzai shinai no dakara : .
#5choocaPosted 5/1/2010 8:43:17 AM
sony has been discussing the feature to make save connected to PSN account so you can carry your saves to difference PS3 as long as you retrieve it via your psn account.. whether if this gets implemented, it's hard to say.

Some saves can be transferred, especially ones without Trophy. Ones with trophy can be transferred easily without lock but you can't get trophies.
#6Seiko_MidnightPosted 5/2/2010 12:20:25 AM
I had a ToV save file on a fat ps3 I used to have. I recently copied it to a new slim and it still works. It doesn't have to be the same console.
#7choocaPosted 5/2/2010 1:56:39 PM
^can you still get trophies? well it doesn't really matter if your PSN account already has them lol..
#8xoAxeloxPosted 5/2/2010 4:19:45 PM
no...it just has to be the same PSN account and it will work.
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#9hypeblazePosted 5/3/2010 8:11:19 PM
Yeah. Using other peoples saves does indeed work. I did it for Storm 1 because I didnt feel like playing that garbage Story mode. Havent tried for Tales though. Its not like Xbox where they lock the achievements if you use another xbox :(
#10MajutsukoPosted 5/7/2010 8:10:22 AM
This is the first I hear of this... The saves are locked to the console though if you have any dlc right?
---
. : Chi ga chi wo kobamu, kokoro ga kokoro wo kudaku, kiseki wa otozurenai. Yume nado...Soko ni wa sonzai shinai no dakara : .