Silent Hill Questionnaire

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  3. Silent Hill Questionnaire
6 years ago#1

I am in need of peoples opinions on the Silent Hill series for my blog.

The link for this is:

I'm grateful for any replies, my target is 50 responses and I have 46 so far. Any help is appreciated.

6 years ago#2
I replied. :)

I made a special other note about Douglas/Maria. :P

I went with 2 as being my favorite but it sucks since I'm so torn because I love 3 a lot as well.
GT: ShadowXOR
Current Main: Hakumen - But Taokaka makes me go :3
6 years ago#3
I filled it in for ya, gotta show some SH2 and Eileen love you know :D
Everything can be solved with a well placed COBRA STRIKE!
PSN: Squadiee
6 years ago#4
I replied.
Good luck with your research.
6 years ago#5
Questionnaire is now CLOSED. 59 responses have been recieved, Thanks everyone who took part.
6 years ago#6
OK. I've summarised the results and all that stuff. The link below will take you to the results...
6 years ago#7
The love of SH2 doesn't surprise me. I wonder, though, if you were somehow able to poll people who like Silent Hill but aren't necessarily fanatics, what kinds of answers you'd get. I'm a fan of the series, but I don't live and breathe it. Hardcore fans tend to sway polls their way due to not their numbers, but their vocality.

I'm huge on SH3, and strongly dislike SH2, which I found poorly paced and largely uninteresting. I don't like James as a protagonist, I don't care about the "dead wife" story at all, and I don't like the level design, which I just find annoying. I do, however, like the subscenario where you play as Maria and explore a haunted mansion. I liked the setting, the pacing, the level design, and the plot better.
My blog -
My Steam profile -
6 years ago#8
Well it's not much of a surprise just look at his post.

Questionnaire is now CLOSED. 59 responses have been recieved

Yeah he closed it after only 59 responses which is hardly a picture of the overall opinion and an almost insignificant percentage of the people who actually play the games.

6 years ago#9
I had sixty answers overall and felt I wouldn't get much more than that. I felt sixty was more than enough and to find out which were hardcore fans and who weren't would've been too hard to determine.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  3. Silent Hill Questionnaire

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived