Top 3 best Tales games of all times

#1XyphasPosted 5/3/2010 2:02:07 PM
3. Tales of Vesperia- This game gave us everything we could have wanted from a tales games, even the skits were voiced acted and the graphics and multiplayer were top notch. the story was a little weak as far as epicness imo, but the overall experience was a great one.

2. Tales of Symphonia- Forget DotNW, the original was my first tales game. The plot twist were crazy, the battle system was fun, i also loved the characters, all in all theres little to dislike about ToS, except the multiplayer camera was downright awful. But this was the longest tales game to date, and a satisfying one at that.

1. Tales of the Abyss- Yes TotA was the greatest tales game ever made. The battle system was so chaotic, for one everyone could use limit breaks, that with a combination of skill changes mid battle, battles were a sight to behold, it also contained the best soundtrack and the introduction the free run. It kinda made things easier, but there were alot more reason for it there were alot of area effect spells in this one. The story wasnt as long as ToS, but it was just as entertaining, complete with FMV's , and the ultimate duo Luke and Guy.
---
Current Favorite Games: Final Fantasy Xlll, Mass Effect 2, Uncharted 2, White Knight Chronicles, Heavy Rain
#2DTY3Posted 5/3/2010 2:09:48 PM
inb4Teamdestinyraeg
---
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=dty16
Mah game collection
#3Sanosuke_InaraPosted 5/3/2010 2:10:39 PM
Abyss was alright, Symphonia was mediocre at best, and Vesperia sucked. -_-
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#4DTY3Posted 5/3/2010 2:15:34 PM
TC how many have you played; it looks to me you just listed all of the 3D ones Symphonia and onward...
---
GameFAQs, modding your sorry behind since 1999
#5SocialNekuPosted 5/3/2010 2:16:37 PM
^I loved vesperia more than abbys and symphonia combined lol >_>, best effort from Team Symphonia yet (well at least the ps3 version that is)

imo top 3

-Hearts
-Destiny/Graces
-Rebirth
#6Sanosuke_InaraPosted 5/3/2010 2:17:45 PM
TC how many have you played; it looks to me you just listed all of the 3D ones Symphonia and onward...

I would've burst out into that Team Destiny rage you talked about earlier, but I decided to cut the guy some slack since he's probably only played American ones.
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#7DTY3Posted 5/3/2010 2:19:01 PM
Tales of the Abyss- Yes TotA was the greatest tales game ever made. The battle system was so chaotic, for one everyone could use limit breaks, that with a combination of skill changes mid battle, battles were a sight to behold, it also contained the best soundtrack and the introduction the free run.

Bold 1: Lol, play this game

Bold 2: Abyss was not the first game where everyone had a Mystic Arte, and lol "limit break".

Bold 3: If you are talking about battle techniques, you can do this in every game.

Bold 4: DotNW does it much better; it's not so broken.
---
#8DTY3Posted 5/3/2010 2:20:48 PM
I would've burst out into that Team Destiny rage you talked about earlier, but I decided to cut the guy some slack since he's probably only played American ones.

I can guarantee he hasnt played Destiny II/Eternia and that means he's probably only plpayed these three, DotNW, and maybe Legendia.

I thought Eternia was better than Symphonia.
---
#9DTY3Posted 5/3/2010 2:22:23 PM
Sorry to post again, but:

The story wasnt as long as ToS, but it was just as entertaining, complete with FMV's , and the ultimate duo Luke and Guy.

Abyss felt SO long, I mean, the whole thing just dragged out.
---
#10Thunder_SniperPosted 5/3/2010 2:23:25 PM
Abyss was alright, Symphonia was mediocre at best, and Vesperia sucked. -_-
FAIL!
So much fail I don't even know!

People rag on Symphonia because it is the one all the Tales fan wannabes and RPG wannabes flock to it, when it really is better than the haters say.

Abyss was good, yes, but the greatest, no. It had flaws in the overly serious tone of the game as opposed to other games in the series, and the story tended to drag. Although, yes, it's battle system was amazing.

On top of that........Vesperia was just amazing, even the 360 version. You just failed. If you thought Vesperia was terrible, you need a brain scan.
---
Nobody shoots anybody in the face unless youre a hit man or a video gamer - Jack Thompson....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL