stuck in new york need help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
  3. stuck in new york need help

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
7 years ago#1
i can't find the exit in new york were you are rescuing the civillians

User Info: azraelswrd

azraelswrd
7 years ago#2
Hit START. Do you see the mission objectives? No? Load the autosave. Keep reloading the autosave until you do see a Mission Update of the objectives when the level starts. Yes, it's just bad programming.
If it ain't Lex "WROOOOOOONG!" Luthor, I'll stop bashing Scarlet Whore for an entire year!!! -- re: villain for next Superman movie

User Info: DaRock1

DaRock1
7 years ago#3

You must rush and save the 3 people you have to save first. Use someone who flies like Ironman or Thor. When you start start to fly to the First person under building debree The second under a bus the Third under some metal. Then it will open up another area in NYC.

User Info: Sazquatch23

Sazquatch23
7 years ago#4
I've already saved 4 people here, I used Iron Man and get through some blocked areas...is this a glitch?

Do I need to used all flying super heroes here to get pass at this stage!!!

User Info: azraelswrd

azraelswrd
7 years ago#5
see my earlier post
If it ain't Lex "WROOOOOOONG!" Luthor, I'll stop bashing Scarlet Whore for an entire year!!! -- re: villain for next Superman movie
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
  3. stuck in new york need help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived