How do I Defeat Lucia Von Bardas?

#1NightWingFanPosted 10/11/2009 9:04:36 PM
In the New York City Streets Campaign,

I can't figure out to complete the objective to
Defeat Lucia Von Bardas.
#2plagamesforevaPosted 10/12/2009 7:38:14 AM
I think I just did that yesterday or the day before. This is early in the game, correct. I think, if I remember, you have to pick up on object and throw it at the enemy or hit the switch, then hit Luica. Honestly, I forgot already, sorry.

To be real honest, I think this game is a bit buggy when it comes to combat.
---
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!
#3thesmartdudePosted 10/12/2009 7:51:37 AM
The above poster is talking about an even earlier fight that was against Electro. First of all there are two bombs across each other (both on the left and right). But they have a forcefield around them you must first take down Lucia's life (you'll know because she'll be stunned and won't move). Then this is your first chance to take down a bomb. Run eithier to the far left or far right whichever is closer. Than after taking the bomb down till about halfway you rinse and repeat until BOTH bombs are destroyed. Then you'll get a message from Fury telling you to hack the computer to prevent loss of life. After succesfully hacking the computer then you must defeat Lucia one more time and you've passed the level.
---
My fcs are at my page. Which include Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Kart Ds, Civilization Revolution, and Fifa Soccer 08
#4plagamesforevaPosted 10/14/2009 3:30:19 PM
^
The dude above me is absolutely correct. Actually, at the time that I responded, I had just reached that point and got confused. I have now passed that point and is exploring the immediate area.

Why is it that when I try to move my character (Spider-man) he persist on fighting enemies? I'm thinking that the character is still acting out all the player inputs, being that the characters take a couple of seconds to register your inputs.

This game could have and should have been better than it is. With more time and effort, they could have added real-time or FMV cutscenes, voices, and a better frame rate. I don't even think this game has unlockables unlike the other versions. SAD.
---
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!