Road to Jelly Castle Act 2 29/30 food...wth?

#1Neo_RizerPosted 10/7/2009 7:37:34 AM
I've scoured this level for all 30 food pieces and I'm stuck on 29/30....I see a giant orange jello mold in the back ground of the level...is this story related or something?

I can't seem to find that last damn strawberry...and yes I've found all the ones that are really hidden..like the ones in the sides of mountains and stuff...it's a single strawberry that I can't find...any idea?
---
.erutangis ym si sihT
#2Neo_Rizer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2009 11:00:43 AM
Nevermind found it...it was pretty hidden though, right at the start of the stage on the right side in the background with the 2 giant pieces of broccoli.

You had to stack up 3 pickle slices to get to it.
---
.erutangis ym si sihT
#3usafjay1976Posted 11/2/2009 6:39:30 PM
Hey, quick question for you.

I have 27/30 of the food destroyed. I see TWO on top by that big yellow jello mold thing but for the life of me, I can't jump up there. It's right before you ride the pillar down and kill the gummy bears and the level ends. I'm not sure where the other one could be hidden though. Any advice? Thanks man.

Jason
#4PsienceWinsPosted 11/5/2009 1:38:17 PM
Come all the way forward once you're on that platform and then there will be a jelly mold and another strawberry.

You can cut the mold and built a ledge.
---
This site is a sham and for the most part the moderators have no clue what they are doing.